“Very convenient” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Inn & Suites

You added Comfort Inn & Suites to your Saves list
Comfort Inn & Suites
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   17 Old Gick Road, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866 (Formerly Super 8)   |
Ranked #11 of 31 Hotels in Saratoga Springs
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Montreal, QC
“Very convenient”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2011

We did some shopping from Lake Georges to Saratoga Springs, and stayed there for a night, it is a very convenient hotel close to the highway, with a pool, and they are pet friendly, which was the most important thing for us :)
There is a Wal-Mart Supercenter just in front of it, you can go there just by walking :)

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Cohoes, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2011

My wife and I are from Albany, a bit south, and took a two night quick getaway just for ourselves. We stayed in a room with a jacuzzi, and while the room was a little small for a honeymoon suite, we didn't feel like we were stepping on each other. The jacuzzi itself is spacious (room for two) and has a good view of the LCD tv. Internet connection was fast; bathroom was spacious; bed was clean and comfortable; the heater worked great; and the electric fireplace was a very nice touch! We will be returning to this hotel (and hopefully this room) in the future!

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
TogaComfortInn, Public Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, April 1, 2011
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel!... We very much appreciate that. We are delighted that your recent stay with us was enjoyable. The Hot Tub Suite is indeed a guest favorite... It's so incredibly relaxing & calming.
Please come stay with us again & be sure to join "Choice Privileges" online and earn valuable points toward free hotel room nights, airline miles and more – it’s fast and free to join!

-Daries Allani
Director of Marketing & Public Relations
north carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2011

We have stayed at the Comfort Inn & Suites in Saratoga before and i wouldnt stay anywhere else when we come to town. The staff are always friendly and eager to do everything you can to make your stay great. Anything that we needed they were quick to satisfy our requests with a smile...and believe me i travel a lot on business and getting smiles from hotel staff at other hotels for being glad they have a job is not ez...especially in the hospitality industry. To me that is the big difference at the Comfort Inn & Suites, the Staff here are really a pleasure to talk to and deal with. The hotel itself is always in perfect condition, nice pool, beautiful lobby you can sit by a fireplace, and the hot breakfast in the morning is a true hot breakfast! We had a one bedroom suite which was great with having a child with us....gave him more room to run around...i recommend any family to book this room! Also one of the big plusses is that there is a golden corral right next door.....not great for my waistline but oh my god does it ever have great food!
Totally recommend anyone coming to Saratoga to stay here before anywhere else...oh ya its right by the highway (exit 15) so you dont have to deal with a lot of traffic going in and out of downtown....

Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
Knoxville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2011

I stay at Comfort Inns all over the country. This was the best experience I have ever had. The entire staff and management were very, very helpful in all aspects of my stay. Tony, Allie, Mindy, and Stephanie made being snow bound in Saratoga Springs more than bearable, they made it fun. I am a commercial truck driver and they were more than accommodating with the needs of my rig during the blizzard. The room was kept immaculately clean and ready by Michelle during my entire stay. The rates are 50 to 100 dollars less than other comparable hotels in the area and well worth the cost in terms of room size, comfort and available amenities. It is also located within walking distance of everything I needed to pass the time while I waited out the storm. There is a Wal-Mart, movie theater, shopping mall, and many varied types of food choices all with in a 10 min walk form the front door. As an over the road driver, I rarely stay at hotels because my rig is my home 98% of the time however, when I am in this area again I will use this hotel each and every time. I just can't say enough about the staff, the service, the value, and the overall enjoyment of my stay at the Comfort Inn of
Saratoga Springs, New York.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2011

Absolutely amazing stay, can't say enough about the staff and the hotels. My group and I were in town to open a local restaurant and they treated us very well. We saw the General Manager on more than one occasion and he was friendly, hospitable, and able to anzwer all of our questions. The desk staff and housekeeping were great as well; always funny friendly, and out going.

The rooms were kept immaculately clean and were very well furnished. I was in one of the 3rd floor suites and could not believe how comfortable the rooms were. It was clean, comfortable, and a home away from home for the 2 weeks were were there.

Thank you so much Tony (the GM) and all of the staff in Saratoga Springs!

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
Rochester, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2010

A great suite at a great price. Very good service with friendly staff. Most responsive to special requests. A great example of Comfort Inns at their best.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
smithfield , RI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2010

I stay in hotels 2 times a week , I drive tractor trailer . This is by far my best stay and drive a hour out of my way to stay at this one. Very friendly clean and helpful when needed.Front desk reception " Heidi" always welcomes you with a warm smile and up beat and friendly. She makes it seem like I am not way from home. Great job the the staff and management , all the hotels should follow your lead.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!