My friend booked a room here for a night and I have no idea how they justify the $169/night. We had no hot water, there was garbage under the bed, the door handle to the bathroom was literally falling off, there were several sizeable cracks in the porcelian tiles in the bathroom and the decor of the room certainly was nothing that warranted this rate. The large window had a large single mini-blind with no other type of covering - very stark looking. If it weren't for the fact that there were no other rooms in this area we would have left. Here's the kicker of them all - the website had a AAA symbol on it when my friend booked it, so we figured it was at least a clean place to stay. I've been a member of AAA since 1990 and I contacted AAA to advise them of this, which is something I never had to do before. I just got my reply from AAA in a letter dated 8/25/06 - this property had been using the AAA symbol on the website without authorization and the AAA endorsement of this motel had been withdrawn!!! I checked the website and see that they have since taken off the AAA symbol.
This is an expensive resort area to stay in anyway, but I highly suggest to anyone to spend a few more dollars and go somewhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family friendly motel located in downtown Saratoga Springs. Walk to shops and restaurants. Close to both tracks, Racino performing arts center and museums. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Saratoga Community Court Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saratoga Community Court Hotel Saratoga Springs
- Community Court Congress Park