“Top Quality” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Prime at Saratoga National Golf Club is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Central American
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 12866
Description: Prime at Saratoga National features fine dining, drink specials and live entertainment all year long. Lunch and dinner are served daily during golf season, and our legendary Sunday Live Jazz Brunch is a favorite every weekend — no matter what the season!Come enjoy our first-class service in an atmosphere of casual elegance. Everyone is welcome at Prime!
Melrose
“Top Quality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Second visit this last weekend for my wife's birthday. The bar area is first-rate and dining experience was perfection. My wife loved the attentiveness of the staff. Please note that you pay for it, but well worth it. Calamari is outstanding. I had the Strip Steak and the wife had the Veal Cutlet. They were sweet enough to give us a round of drinks on the house due to the birthday celebration, which I thought was a lovely gesture on their part.

Don't go here if you are not prepared to spend 2+ hours and relax!

• Visited February 2013

Saratoga Springs, New York
“Overdue Six Star Review”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

This review is a composite of several closely spaced trips to my new favorite business dining spot. I have had lobster roll sandwiches, jamb packed with perfectly steamed Maine lobster and tender steaks cooked to perfection. Service seems to be cued to your needs and arrive to inquire at opportune intervals making the "working lunch" a pleasant experience. I recommend this restaurant for those who need first class food and service.

• Visited November 2012
Lake George
“Excellence”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013 via mobile

Had a wonderful dinner. Took eight of us, this is the way a steak house should be. Elegant from start to finish. Service & food were 5 stars. . Will definitely return.

Niskayuna, New York
“Very disapointing Date Nite”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

We have been to 677 so that's where we will go again. From the service , to the food it was so less than average. No one we have talked to can even believe this but it happened so sorry to say! They always have two servers, we will call one "happy and the other Grumpy" to bad the happy one was not the one to take the order. The food that i had been looking forward to since we looked it all up online while still in the hotel. The lobster roll, was the size of a small hambuger with so much celery i it could have been anything, but the worst part was the claw they put in as a garnish, was so rubbery and over cooked, I spit it out before I could catch myself. Same with the lobster mashed, claw must have been cooked days before. As for getting more water , once our bottle was gone, we did not see anyone.....a manager came by and aske "how was everything" as he was rushing to another table , as i barely had time to say the potatoes were good, When you take back most of a meal, someone should ask something! My husband's steak was just okay, we could not wait to get the bill and leave ! I always get their Creme brule not this time and we would never go back to that one. I am sure this doesn't happen since we have eaten in other of their many spots! I thought about this for a bit since i don't like to write bad reviews, but it still has a bad taste in my mouth.

Visited November 2012
Lake George, New York
“Top of the line”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

Fabulous atmosphere,outstanding steakhouse menu,pricey but a special dining experience. Been there several times, never disappointed, but not your every week stop. Service has always been good,especially if you ask for Steve.
Remember it an ala carte menu,watch the prices and let your appetite be your guide. Sides and veggies are outstanding. Desserts out of this world!
One of our regions best dining experiences.

• Visited September 2012