“Finally made it to a table!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Lake
Description: Max London’s is a casual restaurant & bar committed to a high standard of food and drink. Our passion to provide real food from real farms in our area inspires our seasonal menu. You can enjoy a classic or signature cocktail, a glass of artisanal wine or locally brewed craft beer in an atmosphere that’s warm, welcoming and comfortable. We make all of our organic breads & Max’s mom, Wendy, Mrs. London herself, makes all our desserts, including our incredible sorbets & ice creams. Our Friday, Saturday & Sunday BRUNCH specialties include blue corn buttermilk pancakes, authentic yeast-raised Beligian waffles, omelettes made with the eggs from the heritage breed chickens of American Masala Farm in Hebron, duck hash, & cheeseburgers made from local grass-fed beef. Other features include a soup, pasta & risotto of the day, a slow-roasted pork or smoked beef brisket sandwich, chickpea polenta fries, steak frites from the potatoes of Sheldon Farms in Salem (we make our own ketchup) & smoked salmon (we make our own bialys). Our DINNER offerings always include fish & shellfish, steak, vegetarian fishes, salads, small plates & all of our wood fired pizzas, which are always available, even on our bar menu between lunch and dinner. The pizzas include the classic margherita (yes, we even make our mozzarella), mushroom, sausage, clam and a BLT pizza with Bacon, Leeks, roasted cherry tomatoes and Coach Farm goat cheese. Max London’s is Real food, Real fun & the Real deal. And we at Max London’s hope to see you again Real soon.
“Finally made it to a table!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

It seems that over the last few years whenever we were in the mood to eat out this place was always too busy to get a table.....NOW we know why! They have an innovative menu with a large selection of taste bud pleasing options. It truly was hard to decide what to get.....luckily, we both chose an item that we thoroughly enjoyed. I can't wait to go back for more!

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

77% Recommend
Rochester, New York
“Great lunch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

My husband and enjoyed an amazing pizza and a good cold beer while sitting outside and watching the downtown excitement.

Visited May 2013
Queens, New York, United States
“Favorite Brunch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

Max London's is absolutely amazing! I ate there for brunch with my boyfriend and we loved it so much. We had their pizza and hash; amazing! Service is good as well! Great quality food and it is from farm to table so the prices are absolutely justified in my opinion. We can't wait to go back there this summer for July 4th weekend!

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
saratoga springs
“Nice $20 value on Tuesday !”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

My companion and I each enjoyed our salad and entree combo. There are some restrictions as to choice, but we were very happy with ours. The salads (chopped cesar, and arugala w/apple, etc) were very generous and perfectly dressed. Our entrees did not disappoint:
1) seared halibut on a bed of white beans and sauce---delicious !
2) duck breast w/ seasoned and suaced arugula--- great !!

Super service and very friendly bartenders.

We will be back !

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Excellent service, great unique food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

I've been here twice and each time was a blast. My first experience was with a group of people and the server was able to get all of our order right and helped us choose a meal. My sister ordered an expensive drink and her tast buds didn't like it, the waiter brought her something he thought she would like better in exchange for the first cocktail. I tried the lobster pizza and was amazed, two great things combined!

My second visit was with an old friend that was visiting for the weekend. The waitress was great, recommended an excellent local Vermont brie to go with our wine bottle that was nicely placed next to our high top table. Also, she never let our glasses go less than half full. I truly appreciated her attentiveness.

I would definitely recommend this place for dinner and I heard that breakfast is great too!

• Visited March 2013