“Great stay at an excellent hotel” 5 of 5 stars

2X Points Package
Ranked #2 of 31 Hotels in Saratoga Springs
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Michigan
“Great stay at an excellent hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2011

Recently stayed at Saratoga Springs' Hampton Inn. This newer property is a cut above the normal Hampton or other hotels in it's class. It is very well designed and attractively decorated. The difference maker is the very attentive and friendly staff that makes a real effort in keeping the hotel spotless and attending to your every need. We swam with our grandkids in the very clean pool and hot tub, enjoyed a well above average complementary breakfast. Fresh coffee was always available and some great cookies were added in the evening. Our room was very clean and comfortable, with a very good bed and bedding. All aspects of our stay was a pleasure. Downtown location was also very convenient, but on a quiet side street so no traffic noise even with the window open.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
hstraughter, Owner at Hampton Inn & Suites Saratoga Springs, responded to this review, January 9, 2012
We are so happy your enjoyed your stay with us! We agree that our staff makes all the difference and works hard to ensure each guest is having a perfect stay with us. Your comments will be shared so that everyone knows how much a difference they make! We hope to see you soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (122)
Wilmington, Delaware
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2011

Had an overnight while on a recent business trip and was blown away. In general, I usually don't have significantly high expectations when I stay at Hampton Inns. I stay at them because they are clean, comfortable, and help my travel budget go a LONG way. But this Hampton Inn was amazing. It's in a fabulous location downtown with lots of great restaurants within walking distance. And the hotel is not your run-of-the-mill Hampton Inn. They have done a fabulous job of making this a bit more special. Put it to you this way, my wife and I were talking about going to Saratoga Springs for a weekend getaway and this is where we'll stay!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
Thank you so much for your review. We do aim to be an above average Hampton Inn & Suites and were especially thrilled to read that you are planning on returning! We look forward to your next visit!
Manahawkin, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2011

I only stay one night in the Hampton Inn and Suites while I was in town for a wedding. The hotel is very nice. The rooms are very large and the beds are very comfortable. They had a kitchenette, a pull out couch in the living room, a separate bedroom and a large bathroom with a whirlpool tub. The staff was very friendly and helpful when asking for directions to get to the reception. I would recommend this hotel to anyone! Perfect location, right downtown Saratoga within walking distance to everything. Check-in/check-out was a breeze. I didn’t get a chance to have any room service, or breakfast but from what I have read, the food is good as well. I would definitely stay again if I find myself back in Saratoga!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
Broadalbin, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2011

Our stay here was perfect! The hotel is beautiful, clean, and comfortable and you can't beat the location for all that downtown Saratoga has to offer. Everything is within walking distance. The room was large as well as the bathroom. My son enjoyed the pool and the breakfast was great. The staff was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
hstraughter, Owner at Hampton Inn & Suites Saratoga Springs, responded to this review, December 11, 2011
Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us! I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and our beautiful town! We hope to see you again soon!
East Aurora, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2011

From help with the online reservation, to check in, to adjustments needed for our group, the Saratoga Hampton Inn went above and beyond to make our 'girls weekend' stay incredible. The convenient location is just a side bonus to a yummy breakfast, lots of lounging areas, clean, cozy rooms and someone always available to help you with whatever you may need from extra towels, dinner/nightlife suggestions or even a wine opener! I would choose this hotel over any other Saratoga has to offer. A luxurious, affordable stay with an endless list of amenities and personal service. Thanks especially to Joe Sandagato, the best food & beverage coordinator this group has ever had the pleasure to come across. We will definitely be back in 2012.

Room Tip: 2 queen suite would be best choice for a girls weekend--2 great beds with extra area to lounge
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with friends
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us! We are thrilled you had so much fun at your girls weekend and would be honored to host you ever year! See you in 2012!
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2011

My wife and I picked this hotel based on its location, one block south of the heart of Saratoga Springs. I have always been pleased with Hampton Inns and I knew I would be happy with the accomodations but I did not forsee that my expectations would be surpassed. First, as I am from the area I am very fimiliar with Saratoga and knew the hotel was centrally located. When we arrived, i was not disappointed. We were one block south of all the restaurants and shops. We were also one block east of Caroline Street, which is home to a number of sports bars and drinking establishments. Two, the staff was awesome. Joe at the front desk during the evenings was a great help. He assisted and booking my wife and I for an additional night after we decided to prolong our stay, mostly due to the great accomodations. Additionally, the young lady, Annie, who was at the desk the morning we checked out, was able to check us right back in for our additional night. No problems, complications, or concerns. Third, the accomodations are wonderful! They have a beautiful lobby, a great pool, and very clean rooms! I think the only downfall or criticism I have was in regards to the gym. I thought it would be a little bigger and offer a bit more in the way of equipment. That said, the wife and I went for a jog on Broadway and Congress Park, so the location of the hotel makes up for the small workout center. Also, they have a very good breakfast in the morning. They serve hot and cold food. For some, it might be seen as limited, but for a free breakfast the wife and I were very impressed. I can't say a bad thing about this hotel, its location, or its staff. The wife and I have already decided that when we travel up north for Thanksgiving, we'll always be landing in at the Hampton Inn in Saratoga Springs. One last thing, the price of the rooms were awesome! Money well spent!

Room Tip: If you can, the balcony is nice option. The wife and I had a nice view of Caroline street, which, I...
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for your detailed and incredible review of your time with us. I am thrilled you had such a great experience. I have also shared with the staff your comments as it means so much when guests recognize their hard work! We look forward to seeing you again next year!
Berkeley Heights,NJ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2011

We normally stay at the Hilton which owns the Hampton Inn but needed to accomodate the family. Now I know why the Hampton Inn books up so quickly. Front desk was great. Free parking. Newer hotel. Large rooms and comfy beds. Many types of rooms at reasonable rates. Located 2 blocks from Broadway. Great breakfast which is also included. Heated pool. Free wi fi. Gym. No bellman. Much more elaborate than the regular Hampton Inn and Suites. We would definitely return! Oh. Housekeeping was so friendly!

Room Tip: There are quite a few rooms to choose from. Book in advance for best rates.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us! While Hamptons are part of the HIlton family, our Hampton Inn & Suites is individually owned and operated by TurfHotels - a local hotel management company. There is no affiliation with the Saratoga Hilton. We are glad you had a great stay and we hope to see you again!

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Saratoga Springs? Share your experiences!