After dropping off our daughter at camp in Lake George, my husband and I decided to stay the night in Saratoga. I read the countless reviews and spent hours trying to choose a hotel and went with the Hampton Inn. When we arrived, I was thrilled that I definitely made the right choice! The hotel is right around the corner from the main shopping/dining street (Broadway) so you can easily walk to everything. There are plenty of restaurants, music clubs, outdoor dining, chain stores and lovely boutiques. Some of the other hotels & inns I read about were located farther away. The staff at the Hampton was very courteous and professional. The room was large enough and absolutely spotless. Everything we needed was provided and there was a handwritten note from our housekeeper informing us she'd be happy to help us with anything we might have forgotten. I also read many positive and accurate comments about the breakfast that is included in the price of the room. The hot/cold buffet (ranging from yogurt & cereal to freshly made Belgian waffles) was very good and there was enough of a variety to please everyone. The coffee was outstanding! We had gotten a corporate rate, which you can search on Google for discounted pricing, which made it that much more pleasant, and the racetrack/casino is only a short drive from the hotel (10 mins. maybe.) If you're headed to Saratoga, this is the place to stay.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels and Expedia so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Saratoga Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Saratoga Springs
- Hampton Inn & Suites Saratoga Springs Hotel Saratoga Springs
- Hampton Inn Saratoga Springs
- Saratoga Springs Hampton Inn