“Not really great ” 2 of 5 stars

Hotel packages
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Salamanca
“Not really great ”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Traveling through and thought they would have s great buffet. No. Crab legs great. Prime rib average. Salad bar, what we were really interested in, was not good limited selection. Desserts were not good. Felt like they came out boxes. From freezer

Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (135)
Fort Erie
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Seneca Allegany Resort and Casino is and hour and minutes from Buffalo. It is a lovely drive down 219 to the town of Salamanca. There are interesting stops along the way and shops and restaurants and low price gas. The Resort is beautifully appointed and we had an accessible room which was large and tastefully appointed. The bathroom was well situated with fixtures and safety bars. The staff were pleasant and helpful and interested in making the stay a great experience. The Casino was well laid out and the returns seemed to be fair. A good place to get away for a day or two. Lots to see and do in the surrounding area.

Room Tip: We got a good deal on line and it was on the 10th floor with a pleasant view of the mountains
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
Erie, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW via mobile

Had a great time. Room was clean and more luxurious than expected. Hotel overall, from check in to check out, was beautiful. Staff was friendly at every interaction. Ate at 3 of the 5 restaurants in the complex and the food was great, even went back twice to two of them! The casino obviously wasn't was large was those in Vegas but just as much fun, even though I didn't win any money!

Stayed May 2015, traveled with friends
LONDON ONT
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Spent a night here in early May, throughly enjoyed the whole stay. Bevs complimentery while playing. We are basically table players & like to invest in many different games. The casino is lacking many of the new games being played in casinos now days. No Pai Gow, Fluck, Criss Cross or many new poker games. Both lost but not much, had a great steak dinner with fine surroundings. Especially enoyed the bar up with the food area & the bartender, sorry forgot his name but a der asset the place. Will def retun again someday.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
Hamilton, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I am here now at
Seneca alegany and I won't come back. My lifelong friend and I are here spending money in the casino as you offer us the free drinks!! Yes we took part in the free drinks but then you have the beverage manager questioning us! We are grown mature adults having
Some fun. I will spend money else where even
If
I have to buy my drinks. I am offended beyond belief!!! If you offer free drinks, and I'm not driving what is the issue??? We were well behaved and going back to our room! Won't return here with my
Casino money. Will tell my friends not to come here in case we have
Fun!!!!!

Money

Stayed May 2015, traveled with friends
Jeromesville, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My husband and I like to go to Seneca 3 or 4 times a year. The staff is great from the valets to the bar girls. Rooms are nice and clean and the food is also good. We took our niece and her husband with us and they will be going back. We used to go to Vegas every year but since we discovered Seneca we haven't been back to Vegas! We both like the fact that you can smoke and the drinks are reasonably priced. Even being a smoker I have been to casino's that were so smokey they made my eyes water.. Not the case with this casino. Great ventilation system. Nice pool and hot tub too.. We are from Ohio and have been to the casinos here and none of them compare!! See you in a couple of weeks!

• Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Cold mashed potatoes French onion soup. Had no. Onions

Manager not concerned this was at the. Sen cafe,said cooks we're not communicating with each other. However a casino host did give me and my wife,a 50,food comp .I forgot his name .he was very understanding. It was to celebrate, her birthday.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple

Been to Seneca Allegany Resort & Casino? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Seneca Allegany Resort & Casino

Address: 777 Seneca Allegany Boulevard, Salamanca, NY 14779
Location: United States > New York > Salamanca
Bar / Lounge Casino and Gambling Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Salamanca
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Seneca Allegany Resort & Casino 3.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Expedia so you can book your Seneca Allegany Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Seneca Allegany Hotel Salamanca

If you own or manage Seneca Allegany Resort & Casino, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.