“Enjoyed my visit” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel packages
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Salamanca
“Enjoyed my visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

Second stop after overnight stay at Seneca Niagra. Did not have enough time to check out entire hotel/casino. Liked everything I seen. Won some cash! Buffet was no where near as good as Seneca Niagra which I found odd. Sliced Top Sirlion flavorless compared to Seneca Niagra. Dessert selection poor. Loved the variety of slots! Need more Hangover games at both casinos. Loved that both had Pepsi products and free alcoholic bevs while playing

• Stayed April 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (113)
Vestal, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

Stayed for business and found the hotel room to be very very nice. The bathroom was great - huge shower and stocked with everything you need (even a magnifying mirror ladies!) Only thing I wasn't sure of was why the exhaust fan didn't work in the bathroom. It looked like a fan was there but I couldn't find which switch turned it on. The room was really nicely decorated - even the carpet was pleasing to the toes (multi-dimensional). The bed was very comfortable and the room was quiet. Morning room service was right on time and tasty. Attended a meeting and the conference facilities were also good. The food was high quality and kept replenished. When we needed more chairs, the Staff was quick to respond. Front desk staff weren't quite as customer-focused or friendly, though. Oh - and the restaurants seemed to close rather early. I guess they want you in the Casino instead of eating :) Overall, though, if you're in the area and need a place to stay - I'd highly recommend this location. Very good value.

Room Tip: Booked a king, but they only had a queen when we checked in - - also heard that some folks had to ge...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Marc P, VP of Resort Operations at Seneca Allegany Resort & Casino, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
So happy to hear you share the news that we also host great meetings and events, smilingtrips! Thank you for the excellent review of the facility. While little touches like night lights and make-up mirrors surprise and delight, our service is top priority and I'm thrilled that our banquets and culinary teams delivered. I am sorry to hear that your experience with our Front Desk left room for improvement, however. Please let me know when your business--or leisure--brings you back to the area and I'll be sure we're ready with the sincere care and service we've come to be known for.
Kind regards,
M
Dryden, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

The hotel part of this casino is a real treat! VERY clean, modern, comfortable! The staff that we interacted, with were very helpful and friendly. The rate we paid was very reasonable for what you experience. The cafe on the second floor is a bit expensive. The coffee that we had at the cafe was not very good and pricy. The casino part of the facility is update, modern and has all the games any gambler would expect.

Room Tip: Ask for an AARP discount if you have one. It was extended to us.
Pendleton Ny
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

This casino is awesome! Located at the base of picturesque mountains. Beautiful new rooms, very nice and helpful staff, winning slot machines. Nice indoor pool. Small town atmosphere. Photographic scenery near Allegany State Park.

Room Tip: Make sure you do not get a room by the elevators, noisy.
Hinckley, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Stayed here for our annual ski trip to Holiday Valley. Free valet parking, great clean beautiful room and wonderful restaurants. The pool area although small, was a very cool atmosphere.
My family loved everything about this hotel, too bad the slots weren't as friendly as the hotel staff!

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the rear of the property! Lovely mountain views.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
That's one fantastic review, daddytravels! Thank you for spreading the word that we're an ideal destination for coordinating winter ski trips, spring fishing, summer golf weekends, and fall hikes that the area has to offer all year round. That our restaurants, bars, spa, hot tubs and hotter tables are always a treat to return to when the day is done is icing on the cake!
All the best!
M
West Seneca, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

My husband & I just stayed here this past weekend for a show we came to see. I was pleased with the way the hotel looked. Very modern & very nice. I was a little concerned about the cigarette smoke coming from the casino but when we got to our room you couldn't really smell it. We had the deluxe queen room. Downside was the shower, even though on full HOT it was only ever warm. Never got HOT and the water pressure was non existant. The bed was comfortable but the pillows were very deceiving! They look so soft & fluffy until you put your head down and literally stop in your tracks. It was almost like it was filled with air. It was hard, uncomfortably so. I had to sleep with 2 of them propped up to be comfortable. The climate control fan was a little noisy but I like white noise. Staff was friendly. However upon check out I paid in cash and when I checked my credit card it was also charged! So I called and they explained to me about some kind of hold that's put on it and it would take 1-30 days for me to get my money back!!! I'm not rich so I really can't go 30 days with out that money. Otherwise good weekend. I did win some at the slot machines, enough to make my dinner $ back!

Room Tip: Get one as far away form the casino as possible to avoid the lingering smoke from the casino.
Madison
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

The room was pretty but it all unraveled as the stay went on. The shower pressure was horrible. We ordered room service & when it arrived late, it was cold so we had to call and ask that they take it off of our bill. We checked out 40 minutes late & housekeeping knocked on our door twice to see when we were leaving, i think one knock would have been appropriate. The staff was very unfriendly. When we checked out, not one person asked us how our stay was. Would not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Seneca Allegany Resort & Casino? Share your experiences!