“Very tasty.” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Cleveland
“Very tasty.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

We had a great meal with a friendly staff.Loved the Scallops and risotto, as well as my husbands lasagna.

Visited August 2013

Newtown Square, PA
“Worth a revisit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

This was my first time at Patria but I hope not my last. I was taken there by my sister and her son who had been there several weeks before. We drove up from Bradford, PA. just to go there. The restaurant is located in the Seneca Nation Reservation in a modern typical casino, two flights above the gambling hall. We were greeted by Joe, the Matre D who remembered my nephew's last visit and was happy to see us.. He ushered us to a secluded booth which was very comfortable, We studied the wine list and found a chianti that would suit our individual tastes and what we planned to order. We had very good appetizers, salads for the others and a grilled scallop platter for me. On my relatives' suggestion, I ordered a lamb Bolognese, which was suprisingly tastey. They also ordered the same We topped off our dinner with a shared dessert single order which was large enough for us to share. We left the restaurant very pleased and agreed that the next time we came to the area we would return to this fine restaurant. I would recomment that you do the same

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Oshawa Ontario
“Fine Dining”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

Had a beautiful dinner. Husband doesn't like Italian food but he had the steak with parmesan roast potatoes and I had Rigatoni with Bolognese Sauce and was happy to see that one can have a full serving or a split. The split was just my size as I was able to fit in an appetizer. We really loved the bread served with the meal.
To make it more special, I would like to see the tables covered with a table cloth.

Visited August 2013
Rockwood, Canada
“A nice restaurant in a nice casino”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

My wife and I had a nice meal in Patria upon the recommendation of the desk staff at the Holiday Inn in Salamanca, NY. We had a really nice soup, and shared a gourmet pizza here, with copious glasses of wine all for $60 including tip. There certainly is not a lot of other choices for upscale dining in Salamanca other than the casino, so we were happy that Patria was available to us.

Would I do it again? Absolutely. The staff was good and very professional. THe manager looked after us quite well. Good pizza to boot. :)

The only problem was the smoke that came up from the casino. We are spoiled here in Canada where smoking in a public place like this is prohibited. In the USA, it is still permitted. Fortunately, no one was smoking in the restaurant.

• Visited June 2013