“It was great until...” 3 of 5 stars

50% Off Breakfast + Wi-Fi
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Rye Brook
“It was great until...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

So my daughter and I stayed here for the first time this weekend..we were greeted warmly and we were happy with our room and the beautiful grounds and the pool..we were already planning our next visit when it went downhill at dinner at the harth lounge....let me say our waiter was great and it was not his fault but the service was HORRIBLE. ..after over an hour my daughter finally got her mac and cheese I was assured my turkey sandwich was coming (In the meantime we had finished our drink and was never asked if we would like another)...after waiting an additional ten minutes and seeing others around me getting their food I had had enough and cancelled my sandwich and asked for the bill. I called the restaurant manager over and expressed my disappointment. .instead of an apology he was incredibly rude and arrogant and clearly had a chip on his shoulder and told me it would have been out 'soon' but I had chosen to cancel (remember it is nearly 90 minutes at this point)..he couldn't care less. .he was such a jerk...
DO not there...go a mile down the road to the westchester burger bar so much better..

Stayed May 2015, traveled with friends
Kai F, General Manager at Hilton Westchester, responded to this review, yesterday
Thank you for sharing your experience. In no way does this represent the manner in how we should have responded and this will be addressed immediately. We are delighted that you did enjoy the hotel and wonderful surroundings and hope to welcome you back soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Bridgeport, CT
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

I stayed here for two nights while attending a b'nai mitzvah with my husband and two teenage daughters. We had two double beds and the mattresses were awful and awfully small. The pillows smooshed down to nothing. Worse two nights of sleep I've had since my kids were little. The restaurant was overpriced and the wait-staff a bit pretentious. Expected more from a Hilton.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
Thank you for sharing your experience. If you could email me at kai.fischer@hilton.com your stay information so we can correct the bedding concerns would be helpful. Most guests remark about how wonderful our beds and pillows are so we want to correct this immediately. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Tampa, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

No matter what Hilton offers you can assure they are committed 100% to making your stay comfortable. The breakfast was great, the rooms (as always) were ready and clean. The staff was helpful and stay was enjoyable.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

We value each guest and try to help create wonderful memories and a problem free experience each time. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and appreciate your feedback and continued loyalty.
Teaneck, New Jersey, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Stayed here for three days and nights for a religious retreat. Everything was clean, staff was uniformly professional and attentive, rooms are comfortable and average-sized, grounds are good for relaxing and has recreational options.

Room Tip: May want to stay closer to lobby as some rooms require a hike to reach.
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
We are glad you had such a wonderful experience and look forward to welcoming you back soon. Our hotel and surrounding environment allow for a peaceful setting for retreats as well.
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The rooms were clean. So were the common areas.

We were there with a very large group and the hotel certainly met all of our needs, no matter how quirky they might have seemed.

the dining staff were very good and pleasant.

I have been there before and would go again- as part of a group. It is not a destination in and of itself.

My only negative comment is that a guest fell while I was there, and when I tried to get a wheelchair not only wasn't there one, but the staff just didn't seem to care. It was like "it's not my problem."

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with friends
Thank you for your feedback and we are pleased to hear you had such an enjoyable visit. We will also follow up on the request made during your stay as well to ensure this is addressed properly.
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This is the 3rd time I have stayed at this hotel with my family. We were there on a retreat with a large group. The facilities were very nice and spacious. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Overall we had a very nice stay at this hotel.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
We agree that the hotel offers a tremendous retreat like setting and ample grounds to enjoy the surroundings and great outdoors. We look forward to welcoming you back soon for your next escape.
Corona, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

If this hotel has been newly refreshed I'd hate to see how it looked before! Where to begin....the key lock on the door to my room is broken, the carpets and furnishings are shabby and worn, there was an old container of mayonnaise from room service under the cabinet (yuck!), the toilets backed up in my room and the bathroom in the fitness center, no blowdryer (unless its hidden in the drawer that missing its handle in the bathroom), the makeup mirror almost fell off the wall when I tried to move it out of the way and the clock in the room doesn't work! I requested a king bed on a high floor away from the elevators, first room I walked into was 2 queens on the 2nd floor so i called the desk and fixed it but now I'm on the "first" floor which feels more like a basement. Service in the restaurant is incredibly slow and food was ok. I don't plan on staying here again unless they really "refresh" (as in total overhaul) this place!

Stayed May 2015, traveled on business
Kai F, General Manager at Hilton Westchester, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you for sharing your insight. If you could email me the details of your stay we would like to correct the items you pointed out. I can be reached at kai.fischer@hilton.com. We look forward to earning back your trust.

Travelers are raving about these Rye Brook hotels

Been to Hilton Westchester? Share your experiences!