“Great breakfast!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Rye Brook
Santiago, Chile
“Great breakfast!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Breakfast is the stand out element of this hotel. It has a really nice buffet with cooked foods, cereals, breads and juices, and a person that makes you wonderful omelettes to order. Apart from that, it's just a nice hotel. clean, friendly, nice rooms, comfortable beds. The only downside was the aircon was a bit noisy.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
Kai F, General Manager at Hilton Westchester, responded to this review, yesterday
Thank you for the wonderful feedback. Having a great night's rest and starting off with a great breakfast is essential. We strive to deliver a wonderful experience for every guest and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Kingston, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW via mobile

I went there for a boxing event. It's a nice place. Upscale from the regular hotels and venues. It's a comfortable environment. They host a lot of bouts and are competitive. Some on the cusp of National or International champions on the cards. The good is really good too. It is not inexpensive but not over the top either.

• Stayed February 2015
Kai F, General Manager at Hilton Westchester, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Thank you the kind words about our hotel and staff. We pride ourselves on the tremendous service and facilities we offer. Having a retreat like setting as the back drop for a great sporting event makes for a tremendous atmosphere. Look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Melbourne, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

We stay in the White Plains often for work, yet this is our first time at this property. Whenever we stay at a Hilton, we expect that it will be clean and comfortable. This property is not. The front desk staff was friendly, but other staff was not. My room had a leaky faucet, plastic wrapping in the sink indicating that it had not been cleaned, and hairs all over the tub & bathroom floor. The room smelled like mold and my allergies kicked up significantly over night. Went downstairs for dinner and the bartender was very rude when I inquired about the over inflated prices. There is nowhere else within walking distance to go eat. The next morning, I was seated at a table at the buffet that had crumbs all over it. When I asked the waitress if they would wipe it down, she snipped at me and moved me to another table. She then sat another party at the table and still did not clean it. After that party left, the plates were removed & the table was reset without wiping it down. This absolutely disgusted me. Not worthy of the Hilton name. My degree is in Hotel management and I believe that this staff needs more training in hospitality. If cleanliness concerns you at all, DO NOT stay at this property.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional service and exceeding guest expectations. We apologize for clearly not meeting those expectations. We have reviewed your comments with our staff but to ensure we immediately correct these areas of concern we want to review in greater detail these items with specific staff members so proper training can be done. If you could reach out to me at via email kai.fischer@hilton.com or 914-934-2500 so I could get your room number and additional information from your visit. We look to regain your trust in confidence in our hotel.
Santiago
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

A beautiful hotel, with great food, specially at breakfast. The room smelled a bit, specially the sheets, but other than that everything was according to a Hilton standard. The service was very attentive, but it took me two visits to the concierge to have blankets sent to my room.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

We are excited that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our staff looks forward to welcoming you back soon. As this winter has been long and cold we all anxiously await spring. Your feedback was helpful in continuing to improve our guest experience.
New York City, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Stayed here for the weekend arrived Friday afternoon had a nice time hotl grounds are easily accessible witha ree shuttle. To drop you off and pick you back up simply call hotel front desk. Staff were friendly and very helpful my room. Was cleaned daily only thing I didn't like the property restaurant needs better selections. Otherwise I had a restful stay

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with friends
Providing a great retreat like setting so close to New York City and easily accessible is one of the many secrets of our location. complimentary shuttle to/from Westchester Airport, local train stain station and area shops and restaurants allow you to escape without the stress of driving. We look forward to having you come back soon and recharge.
Rye Brook, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

The staff here was exceptional! Charnise, the desk clerk was outstandingly pleasant and helpful. We had trouble locating our section of the hotel and Charnise walk a way with us to guide us along the way.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
Charnise, like so many of our team members takes great pride in delivering exceptional service. Providing a relaxing retreat setting on 30+ acres allows us to offer accommodations overlooking numerous settings. We are glad she assisted you in well in the property orientation upon your arrival. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Bring your friends and family.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW via mobile

I had an awesome experience at the Hilton Westchester. I had a flawless checkin with Kaitlin who properly directed me to where my room was... It was a bit of a walk, the shortcut was to walk outside which I didn't mind because it was a nice day out (well, 30 degrees was considered nice during my stay in NY). My experience in the restaurant was also great. The breakfast buffet which was included in my rate was one of the best buffets I have seen while traveling. Amanda was delightful to speak with and seemed like she really enjoyed catering to the guests. Dinner was a little hectic and I had to wait a decent amount of time for a burger, but I didn't mind waiting because Angel my server was very professional and nice. I do wish that the manager Brian would have seen how long I was waiting for my burger before I had to mention it to him. The grounds are very nice and the room did its job. I can't wait to return in the summer and take advantage of the outdoors.

• Stayed February 2015
WOW, thank you for taking the time to recognize so many people here that work so hard to deliver exceptional service each and every day. We pride ourselves on creating memories and providing a relaxing environment so our guests can focus on the business or pleasure that brought them to their home away form home. Looking forward to it warming up to 30 degrees soon. Spring is amazing here and next week we are heading into the 40's. Hope to see you back soon.

Been to Hilton Westchester? Share your experiences!