“Lots of food Good Service” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Westchester Burger Company - Rye Brook is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 12 Restaurants in Rye Brook
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: We are proud and excited to announce the launch of WBC in Rye Brook! Our newest addition features fine dining “between the buns”! It's the Ulitmate Burger Experience. We offer America’s greatest comfort food; serving all your favorites from amazing appetizers to mouth watering desserts. The menu has incredibly creative burgers, to tasteful entrees, salad and so much more. Satisfy your curiosity cravings and come see what all the talk is about. Westchester Burger is the next Hot, New and Exciting adventure that hit Rye Brook and what better way to welcome and cater to everybody with a comfortable and casual dining spot. Everyone loves a great burger and this is the perfect spot to enjoy all your favorites! There is a burger on the menu for just about everyone and our atmosphere completes the experience. Where else can people go for a hip, cool vibe, combined with some of the best, juiciest gourmet burgers and other delicious sides, shakes, and treats!
New Rochelle, New York
“Lots of food Good Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

We used a Groupon at this restaurant on Friday evening. We asked to sit outside.

The area is really kind of dark after the sun goes down and the neighbors burning ( I think ) paper to start a charcoal fire did not contribute to a great evening. We probably should have just gone back inside.

The food and service were very good. We ordered the fried calamari and shrimp appetizer and the Entourage burger and the plain Westchester burger. We brought half of everything home. The portions are huge. The Entourage is a 10 oz burger between two Texas toast grilled cheese sandwiches. We asked for both burgers rare and they came rare.

We tried draft beers and liked what our server recommended.

Bottom line. This was a good deal with a Groupon. The meals were pricey but we had two meals for this price, so it was a good deal.

If we were going here without the Groupon. I would order one burger and split it in two.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Rye, NY
“Groupon + knowing what not to order = very good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

I thought this place was a very good value with a $20 for $40 groupon. Without it, I would say a little overpriced. I had the salmon sandwich and it was very good, a very big piece of salmon with coleslaw and fries. My daughter had the child version fish and chips and it was also very good. On both of our dinners we had a choice of a number of different sides/potatoes. I had regular fries and my daughter sweet potato fries, both were good. My wife had fried chicken and it was a big disappointment. We were told by the waiter that it is basically a ½ chicken cut up and fried. She got 2 thighs and a wing. When we brought it to the waiter’s attention, he went and got a breast from the kitchen which was OK but a little dry. Looking around at other tables, I would say that all of the portions are quite big. We liked the décor and the service was very good. So, bottom line is if you have a groupon and know what to order, I think it is a good deal and we definitely would go back.

On a separate not, I went to a business function there a couple of months ago, about 80 people, and it was very nice.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Westchester County, NY
“Highly recommend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

The surroundings are quite beautiful, the food is quite good. Great range, so you could get an excellent salad, or a ridiculous (in a good way) burger. Very accommodating about individualizing an order.

Visited April 2013
Cohoes, New York
“I'm sure there is someplace better for a burger”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

Went on a Saturday night - place was crowded due to a party. We were seated in the bar which wasn't a problem but a friend of a worker who was sitting behind us insisted that the TV volumn be turned up so they could hear a basketball game (completely unnecessary). It was so loud in the bar area that my companion and I could barly converse. We both ordered a burger and both of them were dry. For a burger restaurant I expected at least a hand packed burger, not a 1/4 frozen burger patty. Bartender served as waitress which wouldn't have been bad if the place wasn't mobbed.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Richmond, Virginia
“Best burger ever!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

I had a lamb burger here and it was amazing! What a great place to eat, cool atmosphere, friendly wait staff, and best of all, the food was amazing!

Visited January 2013