“Close to train to NYC, very helpful staff” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #1 of 1 hotels in Rye
Stow, Massachusetts
“Close to train to NYC, very helpful staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

My wife and I spent a night here in December 2012. We were looking for someplace affordable outside NYC for a concert we were attending, and wanted to limit our driving coming from the Northeast. The hotel was clean, and the staff was friendly. The train wasn't far away, and we didn't have any trouble finding a free parking spot on the weekend. Returning at almost 2 AM, the station still felt safe, and it was great being back at the hotel 2 minutes later.

Even better, after we left I realized I had left my wedding ring behind. The staff eventually located it, and shipped it to my house promptly.

134 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Providence, RI
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

The facility is easy to get to as it is adjacent to I-95/I-287 interchange and offers free parking. The hotel has been recently updated and is much nicer than one would expect by looking at the exterior. The lobby area is a large comfortable space. It includes a multi-function eating area with a staffed counter and several computer terminals. Our room was perfect for our needs, very clean and completely updated. We found the staff to be very friendly and helpful. We stayed here while attending an event at the Capital Theater. The theater is about a mile away, the cab fare was about $10, including tip. We would stay here again and highly recommend it if you are looking comfortable, easy and safe place to stay in the area.

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

Initially I wasn't too keen on staying because it was out of NYC...but that's the whole point! :) The agents at the front desk greeted us warmly and were quite accommodating. There was a little construction going on, no big deal, so there was a walk from the lobby to the elevators. Once we arrived to our room, it was perfect! Nice sized bed, sofa, balcony and finally a bathroom with a bath tub. If you're looking for a place to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city, with a nice sized room - this is it!

Room Tip: Rooms on the higher floors.
Mission,TX
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012 via mobile

This room had a big spacious room....desk was big and the bed was very comfortable....liked thr fact that I could go to the lobby and purchase food and beverages....very clean bathrooms and staff was nice

• Stayed November 2012
Wayne, NJ
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

Stayed at the Courtyard on December 13-15, 2012 since I was attending shows at the Capitol Theatre in Port Chester, NY. The hotel was convenient to the highways and to the Capitol Theatre area. Hotel overall was fine - room was good size and comfortable, it had a refrigerator, and it was generally clean. However, the sofa had some stains on it that should have been cleaned prior to my visit. The staff was very friendly and provided assistance when needed. One of the better Courtyards that I have been too. I also stay at Hampton Inns a lot. If a Hampton Inn had been available in the area I would have chosen that for two reasons - breakfast is provided and 24 hour coffee and tea is provided. The Courtyard has a Bistro but the hours and choices aren't great. There are many food options in the area though (Dunkin Donuts, McDonalds, etc.) There is also a wild Costco a mile away (two floor Costco with crazy escalators) that is worth seeing if you have a membership. I would stay here again if I was in the area and a Hampton Inn wasn't available (currently there isn't one in Port Chester).

Room Tip: My room overlooked the pool area. I did not hear any noise from the highway or train. My room was...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
springfield va
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

the management is very defensive and argumentative. my wife in wheelchair. offered us a second floor room. protest that is dangerous in case of fire. gave us a tiny room at the very back of the hotel on the first floor. reservations made five 5 weeks in advance. fourth time we stayed there. room NOT made up two of the four nights. Room had NO aids for disabled, not even the toilet aid bar you find in McDonalds. Temperature slid 10-15 degrees on two nights. No thermostat instructions. This was the first hotel i ever stayed in where you had to look sideways to watch tv from your bed. One reason the management behaves the way it does, i think, is that it is the only hotel in Rye.

Room Tip: Don't stay there.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Lexington, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

I spent the night here on business and found my room to be clean and in order. The staff were friendly and helpful with questions. The property is a bit spread out which leads to some walking however the facility is well marked. The Hotel is located next to 95 and there are also many trains that go by until midnight so there is some noise at times. Also the business next door means nothing to see from your window. I did sleep and to me thats what I was there for.
The room rate was high, perhaps this was due to the Hurricane, who knows. Overall things were fine.

Room Tip: Some rooms have little balconies.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Been to Courtyard Rye? Share your experiences!