We just came from staying at the Roxbury Motel, where we went to ski and stayed in the Shagadellic Room. First off, the rooms were IMPECCABLE (and I'm a germaphobe!) and they were decorated in such a fun and innovative way! We had a great time staying there. We met Leslie & Greg, who were super nice to us and seemed like very friendly, down-to-earth people. The rates were reasonable as well (though could be a little cheaper for such an out-of-the-way motel). The Spa looked really nice but we didn't get around to it. They even had a great dvd selection incase you just want to stay in.
The only con was the actual town of Roxbury, which was a little deserted and not much to do, but that's not the hotel's fault!
And Breakfast was available out by the main office...but selection could be improved...maybe some warm options? Mainly pastries
and muffins were available and I'm not much for sugar in the morning. We also checked out the Public lounge next door. Very cute, small, and we had a great hostess. Would definitely recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Roxbury, a supercool boutique hotel nestled amongst the picturesque Catskill Mountains. Whether you call it "cool design," "whimsical elegance," or, our favorite, "decadently over-the top," we're all about design and how it makes your feel. At The Roxbury, we want to make you smile. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tablet Hotels so you can book your The Roxbury, Contemporary Catskill Lodging reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Roxbury, Contemporary Catskill Lodging Hotel Roxbury
- The Hotel Roxbury
- The Roxbury, Contemporary Catskill Lodging NY - Catskill Region