“Undecided” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood
Providence
“Undecided”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2008

I ate here when I was like 12 with my family. When I was 12 I didn't like seafood, I am sure I would feel differently about it now. The restaurant is very homey and welcoming. The service was great and the staff carried conversation with everyone. If I ever go back to RVC I will go back and try it again! But otherwise I recommend.

“Wonderful fried seafood.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2008

Wonderful fried seafood.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Good clam shack. Very casual dining”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2008

Good clam shack. Very casual dining

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Ah-mazing food! good if...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2008

Ah-mazing food! good if u getit to go, but u almost never can get a seat!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Oh, my -- lightly-battered clam bellies fried to delicate perfection. The coldest draft beer on Long Island...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2008

Oh, my -- lightly-battered clam bellies fried to delicate perfection. The coldest draft beer on Long Island. Counter-only seating. This is heaven. There is no sign that says "New England Fried" on the premises. It's just Bigelow's -- the food is an homage to NE cooking. But the clams are Long Island. Did you know that the saltier the water, the sweeter the clam? And the bay in nearby East Rockaway is the saltiest in the Northeast (maybe the world).