“excellent” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Rockville Centre

You added Ramada Rockville Centre to your Saves list
Ramada Rockville Centre
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1000 Sunrise Highway, Rockville Centre, NY 11570 (Formerly Diplomat Motor Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Freeport, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

Bobby was incredible during our stay.They were responsive to our needs. They did a wonderful job cleaning the rooms when needed. We stayed there for 2 months when our house was under construction. They have vending machines and a small food store for late night munchies. Breakfast was served every morning. It was next to TGIFridays for a good meal just walking across the parking lot.

Room Tip: Easy access from Sunrise Highway/Route 27.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
ramadarvc, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada Rockville Centre, responded to this review, March 12, 2013
Dear Glenn 7074,

I’m glad to hear that we were able to assist you during your time of needs. Hurricane Sandy was a tragedy and we tried our best to accommodate all those families who were displaced. Being a family operated business, we understand the importance of family, and therefore tried to make everyone’s stay as comfortable as possible, and in a sense, make it a home away from home. Due to this unfortunate event we were given this opportunity to help in the process of getting the community back in order and also were given the chance to meet wonderful members of our surrounding area. We hope you can come back in the summer for a mini vacation and enjoy some fun in the sun in our renovated courtyard and pool. We wish you the best of luck.

Best Regards,
Danielle Guzman
Long Beach, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

I have recently completed some work in nearby Long Beach NY and had an opportunity to stay at this hotel. I found the rooms to be clean, and the proximity to the essentials of a trip to be excellent. Everything I needed, gas, food, etc, was within a four mile radius of the hotel. The desk operator Bobby was quick to handle my requirements, be it helping set up my wifi access, or answering simple questions concerning local restaurants.

The best part of the trip for me was the comfort of the bed. The sheets did not have that feeling of having been washed 1,000 times as most other hotels do, and the bed felt like the size of a football field. They were silky to the skin, not scratchy and unforgiving. I have been living out of hotels due to my job for 15 years and this was the most comfortable bedding I have slept in bar none.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thomasville
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

I made a reservation online, but then I had to call and speak to someone about my stay, front desk man named Bobby, was extremely helpful and professional. I feel he went above and beyond to make my stay as pleasant as could be.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Been to Ramada Rockville Centre? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Rockville Centre

Address: 1000 Sunrise Highway, Rockville Centre, NY 11570 (Formerly Diplomat Motor Inn)
Location: United States > New York > Rockville Centre
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Rockville Centre
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Ramada Rockville Centre 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HostelBookers, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Rockville Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Inn & Suites Of Rockville Centre Hotel Rockville Centre
Ramada Inn And Suites Of Rockville Centre
Diplomat Hotel Rockville Centre

If you own or manage Ramada Rockville Centre, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.