“GREAT NEW RESTAURANT ON THE "OTHER" SIDE OF TOWN” 5 of 5 stars

Long Beach Rd, Rockville Centre, NY 11570
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American
ny
“GREAT NEW RESTAURANT ON THE "OTHER" SIDE OF TOWN”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

My wife and I went this past Thursday on opening night and we were not disappointed. It's nice
not to worry about parking in Rockville Centre - it was a breeze. We were greeted upon
entry and seated in a booth ( only a half dozen or so booths here ). Our waitress was extremely
pleasant and knew the menu well. I had the turkey burger and my wife had the chicken burger;
both were excellent and came with little circular potatoes. The best way to judge a restaurant is
what they do when there is a problem - and I am proud to say that I had the first problem of
GMBB. I ordered my burger without cheese and it came with cheese - the problem was
corrected within minutes and both the waitress and the manager said they were sorry. Hey - no
big deal, it was opening night and they handled it well. For beverages, my wife had wine ( they
have a nice wine selection ) and I had a good ole fashioned milk shake. This place is good for
families and couples - they have a nice bar for those who just want to hang out and talk.
Our bill was about $40 and we felt it was worth every penny. We will be back.

Visited July 2013