“Good but not great, not even very good” 3 of 5 stars

(516) 255-0535
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Italian
Lindenhurst, New York
“Good but not great, not even very good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2014

I must admit, I was disappointed. The Eggplant parm appetizer was good. The fried calamari was excellent. I should have stopped there. I had chicken with artichokes and asparagus. Not impressed at all. The chicken was on the dry side and very bland. I ate less than half and did not bother taking remainder home. Did not have dessert. Coffee was just ok. I've heard such great things about this place. Unfortunately for me, my experience was just ok. Nothing to be excited about. Not sure I would go back.

• Visited December 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

rockville centre NY
“Still the best in Rockville Centre”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2014

I have said this before, the best restaurant in Rockville Centre. The food, no matter what you order is always excellent. The service has always been excellent as well. A great place to celebrate a special occasion. Make sure you make reservations.

• Visited September 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Awsome experience ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

First timers my wife and i were looking for pleasant place to celebrate our anniversary and we came to a fabulous place called Dario's . We were waited by an older gentleman named "Julio", who made our stay very welcoming. We would definitely be back!

Long Beach, NY
“Expensive”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

Very expensive and not Roth the bother . I've read many reviews here boasting about how great this place was , sorry but we didn't feel that way .

• Visited July 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Rockville Centre, New York
“Best restaurant ever!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

This restaurant is a family favorite (when we can get a reservation) Any special occasion is celebrated at Dario's . The food, staff and wine list have lured us back year after year. The family favorite is veal chop in three different ways (mushrooms, Chestnut brandy sauce, or brown sauce!!!)

• Visited May 2014