“Nice Place to stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 32 Hotels in Rochester
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Nice Place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

This was really a nice place , the stuff is very helpful and supportive the food was very good and the place was clean , and the hotel GM was very helpful and treats guests with great respect
I felt they were like a family in such a short period

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Nsweazy1, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Rochester North, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
Thank You for sharing your experience while staying at Hampton Inn Rochester North. I think our staff is one of the best around and everyday they make it their mission to not just meet guests expectations but exceed them. We look forward to having you back on your next trip to Rochester.

Nancy Sweazy

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Parlin, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

We enjoyed our stay here. The staff was welcoming and friendly. Breakfast every day was hot and very well stocked. Will recommend and definitely stay here again ! We were in town for a family gathering. lots of families with young children were here as well, but the room was quiet; we didn't hear hallway noise. Beds were comfortable; we enjoyed a good nights sleep all 3 nights we were there.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank You for your kind comments. On behalf of the entire Hampton Inn Rochester North, we are so pleased you enjoyed your time with us. We are thrilled you enjoyed all of our great amenities while with us including our breakfast. I am also a big personal fan of our signature beds and have even purchased one for my own home. Again, thank you for choosing our hotel while in the area. We look forward to having you back soon.

South Bend, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

I booked this hotel for a group of 25 people for a stop on our way home from Canada to Indiana. The rooms were clean and the breakfast buffet was well stocked with all kinds of breakfast food including a make your own waffle station. Janelle Allen did an outstanding job having everything ready for our group when we arrived.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
The Staff and Managment of Hampton Inn Rochester North want to thank you for sharing your experience while staying with us. As Director of Sales for this hotel for over 6 years, I can honestly say that I am surrounded by the most dedicated and customer service oriented staff on a daily basis. I am always thrilled to read comments that show their efforts do not go unnoticed. I look forward to sharing your comments with the entire staff at our weekly staff meetings. Thank You for choosing Hampton Inn Rochester North as your hotel while passing through town. If your travels bring you back this way , please feel free to contact me directly as it would be my personal pleasure to assist in any arrangments you may need. We hope to see you soon.

Yours in Hospitality

4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at the Hampton inn by the Greece Ridge Mall. I had booked the wrong Hampton Inn so after I got lost and found my way to the Irondequit Hampton inn they helped me book at the right hotel they also gave me the room cheaper. The rooms were clean and comfortable. I like the comforters on the beds they are very soft and new looking. The breakfast has a great variety and on Tuesdays and Wednesday they have a nightly appetizer managers special. Overall a good stay.

• Stayed June 2013
Nsweazy1, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Rochester North, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
Thank You for taking the time to share your experience while at Hampton Inn Rochester North. I am pleased to hear how helpful our staff was to you. I must say I have the great pleasure of working with these dedicated people who instill all that customer service is about. We would love to welcome you back anytime and feel free to contact me directly as it would be my pleasure to assist in your arrangments personally.

Yours in Hospitality

Cleveland, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

This hotel should offer a meat for breakfast. I think the price has an inclusive cost to offer a meat. Customer service was great and overall I enjoyed my stay. I think that the rooms are a little small, but very clean. I also didn't like the fact that we came with group of people for a bowling event and we were not offered a group rate to book over 15 rooms. Other hotels offered a group rate and we have been coming to this event for over 10 years and the staff was very familier with the event. After speaking with the group manager face to face she offered a discount. My issue with that is that my sister called and emailed her months in advance and to no avail she was not offered anything. We read to the manager the group discount offered by other hotels of $95.00 per night we were offered a discount. I feel this could have been all taken care of in advance. Then the staff added 2 rooms to her bank account in error. It was fixed after my sister's bank emailed her of her account balance.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank You for taking the time out of your schedule to share your experience at Hampton Inn Rochester North. Our staff embraces and demonstrates customer service daily. I am so privileged to be surrounded by these great team members. I apologize to you that your breakfast experience was not to your satisfaction. We do offer a rotating menu which includes several hot selections to choose from and as you experienced meat was not on the menu for your stay period. As far as the special group discount goes, should you group return next year for the event please contact me directly, as it would be my personal pleasure to make the arrangements for your group. Thank you again for your comments. We hope to see you again soon at Hampton Inn Rochester North.

Buffalo, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

This was an exceptional hotel experience. I picked this hotel based on 2 great ratings online, and I will be leaving my own excellent rating. The desk clerk, I wish I had her name, was exceptional. I called to book, and Haley was very helpful and friendly. The bed was so comfy and the breakfast was amazing!!! I would absolutely stay here again. We did the family fun night and my girls loved getting the package of goodies, and the Papa Johns pizza was great too. Thanks for a wonderful experience!!!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank You for your comments on your recent stay at Hampton Inn Rochester North. I look forward to sharing your response with Haley and the entire staff at our weekly staff meeting. I also love the Hampton Inn Bed , I even have one in my own home I love it so much. I greatly appreciate the feedback on our Family Fun Night package. It truly sounds like your family enjoyed themselves with us and I thank you for letting the Hampton Inn North Team be a part of that.

Chaumont, New York, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

The room was nice and the afternoon and evening staff were excellent. Breakfast was cold and very unappetizing compared to the Hampton we stayed at in Virginia Beach. There was laughter in the morning and joking going on which is fine but not at 8:00 am on a Saturday morning when the dining area is full of hotel guests.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Nsweazy1, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Rochester North, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience while staying at Hampton Inn Rochester North. I am glad our evening staff made you feel welcomed upon your arrival. I apologize that our breakfast did not meet up to your expectations. I want you to know your comments have been read, and reviewed with team members so that we can improve where we failed to meet your expectations. The next time you are in town please come back and stay with us so that you can experience our changes personally. Please feel free to contact me directly for it would be my please to assist in making your arrangements personally.

Nancy Sweazy

Been to Hampton Inn Rochester North? Share your experiences!