“good experience at the Radisson” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Enjoy Savings of 15%
Ranked #13 of 31 Hotels in Rochester
Pompano Beach, Florida
“good experience at the Radisson”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

Our experience was very nice. As far as the shuttle service, they were very good. The driver, Israel was very nice, professional and very helpful. This made our experience extra nice. The amenities were nice too.

Room Tip: We loved it looking over the river
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
MichaelMarsch, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Rochester Riverside, responded to this review, February 13, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Radisson Hotel Rochester Riverside with the Trip Advisor community. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay at our property and the service that Isreal provided. We look forward to your next visit to Rochester! Safe Travels!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (139)
Nashville, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

My business travels require me to stay in this hotel
three to four times per month. Since I fly in and out
of the Rochester airport I am consistently a user
of the hotel shuttle service. Israel Vega is my
shuttle driver more times than not and I can
honestly say that he does an impeccable job
of being on time and delivering quality service
with a great attitude! My travels are quite extensive
and, in my opinion, he is one of the top drivers
that I have encountered anywhere. Israel is a
consummate professional!

Room Tip: The fitness center and pool are on the third floor, so for a more restful night, choose a room on t...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your recent Trip Advisor comments! We are so pleased that you always find our staff friendly and accommodating and are glad that you have been enjoying your shuttle service! I will be sure to pass along you kind words to Isreal and the rest of our team! We look forward to your next visit to Rochester and appreciate your loyalty!
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

I reserved a shuttle to airport. I was in lobby. After I grabbed a cup of coffee the shuffle left without even notifying me. So I missed my flight and thank you raddison for the shuttle reservation system.

• Stayed February 2013
MichaelMarsch, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Rochester Riverside, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
Thank you for the feedback that you recently provided through Trip Advisor! We are disappointed that our driver did not accomodate your transportation needs and have addressed your concerns with our team to ensure that this does not happen in the future. As a gesture of goodwill, I would like to invite you back to our property the next time you are in Rochester. Please contact me directly to make your reservation and I will ensure your 100% satisfaction.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013 via mobile

The staff we're extremely helpful and nice. They went out of their way to ensure that everything went well. The location was great and very central. Room service was good and delivery was very quick. The room was clean. The hotel was very accommodating. Overall my stay at this hotel was a very good experience

• Stayed January 2013
We appreciate your recent comments that were posted on Trip Advisor! We are glad that you had a nice stay and enjoyed your experience. I will pass along your kind words to our team! We look forward to your next visit to Rochester! Safe Travels!
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

Everything at the hotel was wonderful. The front desk staff were friendly, the bed was extremely comfortable, the room had a great view, the restaurant is very good. My wife and I had no complaints whatsoever.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Radisson Hotel Rochester Riverside with the Trip Advisor community. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay at our property and look forward to your next visit to Rochester!
Syracuse, New York, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

We had a small issue with the housekeeping staff, but Frankie at the front desk was very sympathetic and helped us out immensely. We also never used the parking garage, due to it being full both nights we were there. Even though it was on our bill, he took it off for us. We would definitely go back thanks to Frankie!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
MichaelMarsch, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Rochester Riverside, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
We appreciate your recent comments that were posted on Trip Advisor! We are glad that you had a nice stay and enjoyed your experience. I apologize for the small housekeeping issue, but I am glad that Frankie was able to assist you and turn your stay around! We look forward to your next visit to Rochester! Safe
Boonville, New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

We attended the Fair Convention on Jan 18th, 19th, 20th & 21st. We were the host community and got to stay in the Presidential Suite on the 14th floor. We found the chambermaids to be wonderful, friendly and accomodating. The star of our stay was a gentleman at the courtesy desk by the name of Frankie; he was friendly and could not do enough for us. Whenever we had a question, we went to Frankie; he never let us down. The rooms were beautiful, clean and comfortable. I took pictures to show my family of the beautiful rooms. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Radisson Hotel Rochester Riverside with the Trip Advisor community. We truly enjoy hosting the NYS Agricultural Fair Convention and I will pass along you kind words to Frankie! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay at our property and look forward to seeing you again next year!

Been to Radisson Hotel Rochester Riverside? Share your experiences!