This hotel was very satisfactory...clean, friendly staff, fairly quiet, good location. But my favorite part was the beds...they were SUPER comfortable, with lots of pillows, and not those terrible feather pillows that most places have. The wi-fi, although free, was not the greatest connection. The "24-hour" coffee was not the freshest at 9pm. The breakfast bar was standard hotel fare (eggs, bacon, waffles, etc. not my favorite), but well kept. It's right across the street from a TGIFriday's, Delmonico's and Crab Shack. Will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 4 miles from the airport and less than a mile from University of Rochester, Monroe Community College, Strong Memorial Hospital and the Erie Canal. Local corporations include Xerox, Kodak, Bausch & Lomb, and Harris RF. Hockey, lacrosse, and soccer games played at nearby ESL Sports Center, Rhino Stadium, Frontier Field or Blue Cross Arena. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LaQuinta, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Rochester South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Rochester South Hotel Rochester
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Rochester South
- Hampton Inn Rochester
- Rochester Hampton Inn