“Cheap and Filling Tex-Mex” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #31 of 1,105 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Elk Rapids, Michigan
“Cheap and Filling Tex-Mex”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

This place is pretty decent for cheap eats. Not anything outstanding, but what you would expect from a tex-mex place.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Rochester, New York
“Cheap and delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

Food is excellent and very reasonably priced. Good mexican beers available. Inside is very small though so I always get takeout, but eating in is an option too.

Visited September 2012
Rochester ny
“Great Casual Mexican Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

Hi I love this place as a casual Mexican restaurant in Rochester. I go there with my wife and freinds and I also take my niece and nephew. For vegetarians (like me) they have un-beef. I'm not sure what it is, but they have ton's of veggie options for everyone!

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Rochester, New York
“What a find!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

A friend who lives in the South Wedge told me about this wonderful little restaurant, and I went there for lunch after hearing about how delicious and plentiful the food is. I had a large burrito, of which I could only finish half, and it was fresh, tasty, and very reasonably priced. That day I ordered it to go. Next visit, I came and sat at a table--it's not a big place so it fills up quickly. My companion was equally impressed with the food, as well as the service and atmosphere. A glass of wine is likewise, reasonably priced. This is a really good place to eat if you want to enjoy a casual meal with friends.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
henrietta
“fresh,fresh,fresh!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

Our first time here and will be back again and again! I loved the fresh ingrediants and you can tell the difference in Mexican food. The restaurant is small but enough tables to make it enjoyable. Service was good and the prices are excellent. This is the best Mexican food I have had in the area. I really have nothing to complain about.

• Visited August 2012