“love, love, love this coffee house” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 1,105 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: Coffee Shop, Soups, Sandwiches
Rochester, New York
“love, love, love this coffee house”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2013

My friends and I meet here monthly. My husband comes in almost every date in the summer to get a cappuccino and sit outside and read. I come for lunch with business associates probably once a month and me and my co-workers get take out probably twice a month. Great cafe, wonderful service and really good food. Can't say enough about this place!

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Awesome, quaint coffee shop with excellent food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

I eat out often and had no idea this place served food. It was recommended from someone as my friend and I were leaving church and heard us discussing where to get some breakfast. Otherwise I would never have stopped in there because I recently quit drinking coffee and I thought that's all they served! What I have been missing! We both had awesome sandwiches. My chicken salad croissant was flavorful, moist and delicious. I had a frozen peanut butter beverage that was perfect! They had baked goods that looked amazing too! Can't wait to take hubby there. It will be a new favorite stop!!!

• Visited September 2013
Picton, Canada
“Where "chocolate is the new salad"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

Always new and interesting menu selections ...we have not yet been disappointed ...not that they try, mind you. Whether salad, soup, sandwich, dessert or just a coffee, each experience is delightful. Staff are friendly and a little entertaining (thus the quote) when concerned about a healthy salad decision. A frequent pleasure.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
rochester, ny
“Best Local Coffee Shop!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2012

I love this place! It's family owned and they have done an amazing job at decor and atmosphere. Their coffee is excellent! They also have some of the best sandwiches and sauces I've ever had! The family and staff are always friendly and very helpful! They are one of my favorite coffee shops ever! You must go here!

Visited July 2011
Rochester,NY
“Still #1”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2011

Just a quick update to a prior review quite a while ago. Leaf & Bean continues to provide a fun and welcoming atmosphere while delivering top notch food. Amazing family business that I can't say enough about.