“Food excellent and just a fun experience!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #59 of 1,105 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Delivery, Late Night
“Food excellent and just a fun experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012 via mobile

I got the pulled pork sandwich with collard greens and macaroni and cheese. My husband got the b28 bomber. Yum! Service was good given how busy they were on a Saturday night. Overall, I will definitely be back when visiting Rochester area again.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Arguably the best BBQ place in the ROC”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

Great food and big portions. I've eaten here many times and it's always great. Dinosaur BBQ would be the other contender for top BBQ but they are both excellent. Definitely recommend.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
New York City, New York
“yummy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

Great food, huge portions, fun venue and good service. You pretty much can't go wrong eatting here - except for eatting too much.

Visited August 2012
Rochester, New York
“Here's your hat what's your hurry”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

I always feel like I should bring a dish cloth when I eat at Sticky Lips. As the name implies it's sticky and a bit grimy. Every bottle of sauce on every table is always gooey I wonder if they ever get wiped down. It's a good thing they provide hand wipes at the table so you can clean up after using or passing a bottle of sauce. I can only comment on the vegetarian options at Sticky Lips and for a meat place there are many which makes this place a good option when you have meat and non meat eaters going out to dinner together. The food is OK and pretty reasonably priced. I had a portobello sandwich topped with fries and slaw. A good choice and very filling. One of the quirks at this place, and it happens every time, is that they come around and hand out take home boxes about half way through the meal. I kind of feel like they're saying "here's your hat what's your hurry". It's a very busy place but gee give us a chance to at least finish our meal before shooing us out the door. Also, our waitress brought me the wrong sandwich and argued with me when I asked for the one I ordered. That added to the inhospitable attitude we were already feeling. I have to admit if it weren't for the carnivores in our family I'd never go back but I have to tolerate it once in awhile.

• Visited September 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Rochester, New York
“Great dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

Had a really great meal here. The barbeque was excellent and the sides plentiful and interesting. Waitstaff was very friendly and attentive, despite it being busy. It was a very nice visit overall. I'll be very glad to go back!

Visited August 2012