“gorgeous” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #24 of 149 things to do in Rochester
Activities: Biking
More attraction details
Owner description: Popular with bicyclists, roller-bladers, joggers and walkers, this scenic trail stretches thirteen miles along the Genesee River.
Albion, New York, United States
5 attraction reviews
“gorgeous”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2012

enjoy the autumn leaves changing while the water refreshes the views. excellent and romantic for couples.

Visited August 2011

Webster, New York
18 attraction reviews
“very scenic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2012

Great trail for walking/biking! kept up great! Lots of great sites!

Honeoye Falls, New York
6 attraction reviews
“An afternoon's bike ride from Maplewood to the lake, filled with surprises and amazing views”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2012

A little hard to follow at times as it winds through the city, but the views of the Genessee gorge and the causway over the river are amazing. End up at Charlotte for a burger at CheeseBurger CheeseBurger!

Visited October 2011
Vernon, New Jersey
“scenic trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2012

very scenic trip. it was very cold so we dressed warm. history and beauty, what else do you need

Visited January 2012
NH
“got lost....hard if you are not familiar with the area”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2012

I always try to find a running route when I travel and this time I ended up on this trail from my hotel (the Staybridge) which was right on the river. The problem was that the signage seemed really poor and at times I would end up at dead ends. It seemed liked it would go for miles with really no sign of life, no signs and no landmarks. I was so scared and it was frustrating. I had no idea where I was or where I would end up. It ran along some rather ugly and remote areas at some points following the intersection of numerous highways. Again I am not familiar with the area but was very surprised how lost I got and when I finally found the holiday inn and went in to ask how to get back to my hotel they told me that happens quite a bit. They were so nice they had a driver bring me back to my hotel!

Visited January 2012