“Seems like it has been there forever!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #233 of 990 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: Italian, American, Seafood
Rochester, New York
“Seems like it has been there forever!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

I think their sauce is exceptional. On Sunday they offer a dish that
has sauce with bits of pork in it....just like homemade! They had
delicious bread served on a board. Salad was great too. Not a fan
of the buffet although I have tried it. My only complaint is that one Sunday I came in alone and was seated in the bar area although there were seats available in the dining room. As a woman, I thought they could do better.

Visited August 2012

Rochester, New York
“I agree place went down hill”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

I feel the same way as some of the people this place went down hill. First time it was great,my husband and I try different places Then we take Friends, the second time. we told them how great this place was what a disappointment this place turned out to be the food and the service was terrible they were in a hurry to get rid of there customers , being there weren't to many customers I could not understand why they were rushing everyone it was early like 8 pm I guess someone had a date!!! And to tell the truth their food is not worth the price we felt so bad we had to take our dinner partners out on us again Thanks Nick's Sea Breeze Inn.

• Visited March 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Webster, New York, United States
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

My husband and I went to Nick's last month and it was fantastic. I had the chicken scampi and my husband had the ziti. We also had the meatballs. Not bad but we've had better. We will definitely go back.

• Visited April 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cleveland, Ohio
“fun evening with the locals”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2012

We spent an enjoyable Friday evening in this fun Italian restaurant with the locals. A local favorite for over 60 years. The gentleman owner was present tending to the needs of his patrons and greeting his customer friends of many years. The food was abundant and very tasty. Eggplant parm was authentic and good. Cajun tuna special was delicious. A fun place to visit and dine.

• Visited March 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Rochester, New York
“Italian Feast Buffet is the best deal in town!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2012

We make sure to visit Nick's several times a season when they are running their Italian Feast Buffet for $9.95 with the purchase of a beverage. You can't go wrong and the food is delicious. House wine is $4.50 a glass, but you can order ice tea or a soda also. They start you off with garlic bread, which is okay, comes with two butters, regular and more garlic butter, which is pretty strong. The salad buffet has something for everyone, lots of Italian salads, chef, romaine, all the fixings and potato salad, squid, etc. Then there is soup, Eggplant, meatballs, Chicken French, which is very good, try to get it when they first bring out refills, and greens and beans, which is delicious. There is chocolate mousse on the bar also and it's good! You are served a small plate of pizza bites and ziti with sauce with your meal. You will not leave here hungry plus they have a full menu. Nick, the owner adds charm to the place, walking around singing and whisteling and greeting everyone and mingling, often checking the cleanliness and stock on the buffet. We would recommend this to everyone. It is down at the end of Culver Road, right across from Seabreeze Amusement park and right now the swing bridge is open so it is easy access from the Webster side also. Enjoy!!!

• Visited February 2012