“good” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
“good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

A little pricey for me.Easy to spend $30 on two desserts and coffees.Its hard to justify the price with so many other bakeries in the area

Visited May 2012

82% Recommend
Angers, Pays de la Loire, France
“Amazing Desserts”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

While they have excellent european dishes, they outdo themselves on their desserts. They offer nearly 30 cakes and pastries of every kind and they are subliminal.

Newark, New York
“Great spot, killer desserts and fun staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

This restaurant offers awesome food, great desserts and a phenominal staff. The prices are reasonable and dining there was an experience, not such a place to eat. Highly recommended.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Rochester, New York
“Small, pricey meal were well cooked but blandly seasoned; Desserts were fabulous.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

The meals were small portions of very subtly season ingredients that were well cooked -- too bland -- and pricey for me ($20.00 for lunch and dessert that leaves me hungry).

The decor is a disjointed mix of new wallpaper and faux distressed decorations to simulate a European cafe. The chairs however, are terribly worn, to the point that I caught my clothing on one of them. It is clearly not the result of a interior decorator (should be for these prices).

The desserts are their saving grace. They are amazing! I would recommend anyone going here skip the meal and go only for dessert and coffee!

• Visited August 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Casselberry, Florida
“Good Food, Killer Desserts”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

My husband and I gave this place a try despite some of the lackluster reviews. I'm glad we did - the meals were good, maybe not the best I've ever had, but quite tasty. The potatoes and veggies were properly cooked and well seasoned, not mushy or bland. We shared the baked brie appetizer, too, which was ugly but delicious!

Even with the petite portion of my Chicken Dijon, I didn't have room for dessert, but with all the good things written about them, we got some to go, and we did not regret it. The desserts were rich and heavenly. The peanut butter torte is my new favorite thing, finally replacing peanut butter pie at the top of my list.

The server was friendly and attentive, no complaints there.

Finally, my only real complaint was the wine selection. With decent French and Italian choices on the menu, I would have hoped for some great wines - especially being so close the the Finger Lakes and Niagara Falls wineries. It seems like the owners opted to keep the wine price point low, however, so the wine choices were just.... okay. We didn't order the Yellow Tail wine because experience has taught me not to drink it, but I was pretty disappointed to see it on the menu of an otherwise good restaurant.

• Visited July 2012