“Hilarious Shows” 5 of 5 stars

Rochester, New York
57 attraction reviews
“Hilarious Shows”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2012

Downstairs Cabaret Theatre actually has four different locations. You will want to make sure you know which you are going to before heading over there.

The first show I went to was called Disenchanted, which was about Disney princesses who are disenchanted with their lives during the time after the films end. In all honesty the show was probably one of the funniest things I'd ever seen.

We saw the show in the Downstairs Cabaret Theatre Center (East Main near Scio). They had drinks and snacks available for reasonable prices. The theatre itself is small, but perfectly sized for this sort of thing.

We ended up arriving right when the show was about to begin. The gentleman at the ticket counter told me he was just about to try my cell phone to make sure I was able to find the theatre; pretty solid customer service if you ask me.

Nothing, but good things to say about this place.

Visited January 2012