“Great!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 31 Hotels in Rochester
Zionsville, Indiana
“Great!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

We stayed here after visiting family in the area. We have a large family and needed two rooms. We were disappointed to find that we did not have the adjoining rooms we had requested - but the lovely gal on the desk fixed it right up and even saved us some money in the process. The rooms were clean, quiet and looked to have been recently updated. The bathrooms were very basic and did not have tubs - which was a drawback with our little kids. I wish hotels would provide some nicer soaps and shampoos - the stuff from China makes me leery - and there is nicer stuff out there. Little touches like nice soap make a big difference. I used the laundry while we there and it was great - clean and the machines all worked well. The staff were friendly and helpful. Breakfast in the morning was good.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Rochester, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

I booked a reservation over the phone and the girl that answered wasn't very friendly. I asked for a manager and she insisted that she could help me. When I first called she gave me one rate and when I called back a half hour she gave me a different rate on the same room.

Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Columbus, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

This is the first Homewood Suites I've stayed at in which the bedroom and "living room" area are the same room (much like a normal hotel room). This was not evident on the website, and I booked at the Homewood specifically to have a suite. The bed was very nice, everything else was OK (not spectacular). Overall, a bummer.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

Stayed at the Homewood Suites in Greece, NY during a holiday visit to Lake Ontario.
We love this place! So much so, that we had to extend. Large suite with all the comforts of home. Free breakfast and afternoon snacks. Impeccably clean and a friendly staff. Don't think twice about staying here.

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Brookville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

Homewood Suites in Greece was excellent. Everything was clean, everything worked, room was very quiet. I sometimes have trouble sleeping in hotels, not here. I slept very well with a very comfortable bed and quiet room. I like that you can set the AC/heater to run the fan constantly. I will definitely be using this hotel on every visit I make to Rochester.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Chicago, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

We stayed with our soccer team and the hotel staff was great. The hotel is clean and also the rooms. I check everything for cleanness all the time and I was not disappointed. The breakfast was really good but they could have more variety and more fresh fruit choices. The staff went out of their way to help us with a cookout in their patio the first night for the team. The only problem was with one of the housekeepers the first morning as she did not do a good job at all, she did not empty all the trash cans and did not make the beds (just fixed the top blanket)and she did not put the sofa bed in it's place. The following day it was great after I went to the front desk and had a different housekeeper. I would definitively stay here again, all the parents were very happy with this hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

West Wareham, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

The staff at this hotel was very accomodating and friendly. The room was clean and spacious and the beds were very comfortable. Breakfast was always turned over and the coffee was HOT ! I would certainly stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Been to Homewood Suites Rochester/Greece? Share your experiences!