My wife and I enjoyed 3 nights (Jan. 24-27) and this lovely hotel. We were out for a quick getaway and a celebration of my wife’s Bday and mine in a few weeks and Valentine’s Day. The location is great, just of the highway and very close to several chain restaurants and shopping malls.
• Very friendly and quick check-in
• All staff we encountered always said hello or good morning
• Clean, modern décor. Great choice of colors
• Room has mini kitchen if you wish to cook with all the essentials
• Free business center and wifi with excellent signal strength in room
• 2 room suite with separate living and bedroom
• More than enough storage, although vanity storage was only on shelves below counter
• Great breakfast with 3 hot dishes, waffles, breads, pastries, juices, oatmeal, & cereals
• Nice size indoor pool (we did not use but was clean)
• Ice machines that actually worked (many places we have been they are always broken)
• Liked that you didn’t have to insert card to get into room, just tap it.
The Not so Good/Possible Improvements:
• Ice bucket had not been emptied from previous guest and was full of water, had to use another bowl to get ice and stick it in the freezer
• Several of the dishes in the kitchen were dirty or not washed thoroughly from previous guests
• Need something to but shoes on so not to get the floor wet (like a boot tray), since it was snowing
• Maybe something to hang coats on near the door (like hooks on the wall), we put ours on the chairs. You could use the closet but it is in the other room
• Maybe put some cookies, muffins or a light snack out in the afternoon along with having ice water or a juice available. Coffee is available all day, but we are not coffee drinkers.
• There is no safe in the room, but I think that there is a safety deposit box available at the front desk
We would definitely stay here again if we were in the area as the amenities are good and the hotel is close to restaurants and attractions.