“The Best Pies You Can Find” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 97 Restaurants in Riverhead
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Long Island, NY
“The Best Pies You Can Find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

Their pies are the best. Dense with fruit, no filler goop, and a flakey crust that is better than my grandmother ever baked. We get a bunch of fruit pies every time we are in driving range, as they freeze and rebake easily (ask for printed instructions). Recent favorites are raspberry cherry, anything with plums, and anything with peaches. Also of note are the wonderful blueberry muffins. Outside is their fruit and vegetable stand, high quality but tourist prices. I do recommend getting the peach juice so you can make Bellinis.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Lake Ronkonkoma, New York
“The best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

Been coming here for years.love all the pies. So fresh and delicious.. My husband loves the raspberry cream my favorite is the chocolate cream . Also the rolls is really good . And I never forget to pick up some jam when I'm there..

Visited June 2013
Valley Stream, New York
“Pies to die for”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

Stopped at Briermere on the way back from the Northfolk. The line was out the door, as usual. It was a very hard decision to pick out only 2 pies among the 20 or so flavors. We choose the Apple Crisp and Raspberry Plum. My husband and I ate a piece each for dinner that night. We tried to save the rest to last for almost a week. Not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing that we do not live close by. The best pie!!!

Visited June 2013
New York City, New York
“Best baked goods ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

This farm has the best baked goods I have ever tasted and I'm a baker! The apple pie was amazing, the apricot squares and cookies - so good. The scones are HUGE and absolutely delicious! We even went back the day after to take home more freshly baked goods and jam. The blueberry jam was a bit too sweet,but still godd -full of fresh blueberries. Definitely worth the visit even if you have to wait in line. A must visit if you're in Long Island. I'll definitely go back!!

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sag Harbor, NY
“Don't miss the pies!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

You have to go there for the pies if anothing else. It's just wonderful. Locals and visitors alike will recommend a visit!

Visited April 2013