“Don't Waste Your Time!” 1 of 5 stars

Attraction Details
Anchorage, Alaska
“Don't Waste Your Time!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

Do not waste your time. The Director of Golf was the rudest person I have ever dealt with, I believe his name was Labadore. We drove over an hour to get to the course only to be told that someone on his staff booked our tee time without proper authorization. He told us he would not let us out on the course until he spoke with his employee, who didnt come in until 1 pm, to make sure we were not lying. Being that our tee time was at 9:30 and it was only 8:30 at the time, waiting for his employee to come in would do absolutely nothing for us. Needless to say, I would never go back.

Visited October 2012

Baiting Hollow,NY
6 attraction reviews
“experienced golfers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

nice course well kept. need to stay on the fairway. not a course for beginners.

Visited July 2012
Westhampton Beach
4 attraction reviews
“Very well done golf course”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2012

One of my favorites in the area. A little costly but worth the extra $$. Landscaping and clubhouse top notch.

Visited July 2011
New York City, New York
6 attraction reviews
“Gorgeous Links Course”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2012

Played wonderful, challenging Links course. Enjoyed the design. Definitely a must try for the golfer with no home club course. Great club house for 19th hole.

Visited May 2012
Branford, Connecticut
“Don't Waste Your Time.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

I don't even want to talk about the course at this place, because, honestly, I wouldn't want anyone to think for a moment of supporting this place. Any interaction.with the the staff at this place has been deplorable. If you do decide to take your chances and go, I truly hope you do not have the same experience I did. Perhaps it will be Mr. Labrador's(the manager) day off. And here I thought Labradors were a kind breed.
Great course or not, not worth the interaction for the price of playing. Drive the few extra miles to a different place and the money you spend on gas will more than be made up for it by not having to deal with the rude staff at the L.I. golf Club

Visited May 2012