Attached to the LI Aquarium, is why we stayed. Who'd think to stay in Riverhead, but after researching Sesame Place, Mystic, or Dutch Wonderland, all of which would be great in the Spring or summer, the aquarium, and hotel seemed like the perfect weekend family get away with our toddler. He is already excited we can walk to the aquarium, look outside our room at the boats, mom and dad are excited they have gated parking, the hotel is new, has free hot breakfast, a gym, bar, cafe takeout food, free use of wifi, iPhone chargers, pool noodles and floaties for kids arms, we can walk to dinner, etc. and Riverhead is really undergoing a transformation. FYI, booking through the hotel's 800 number was much cheaper than any website, they also gave automatic AAA 10% discount. Enjoy your stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hyatt Place Long Island/East End is located on the waterfront in the heart of downtown Riverhead and adjacent to the Long Island Aquarium & Exhibition Center and Atlantis Banquets & Events. The Hyatt Place Long Island/East End is the newest hotel in Riverhead, combining style and innovations to create a completely new hotel experience. An experience that offers an array of services and features designed to meet the evolving needs of today's travelers, ensuring you feel more relaxed, productive and fulfilled. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Place Long Island East End reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Long Island East End Hotel Riverhead
- Hyatt Place Long Island East End Riverhead, NY