We stayed here 2 nights in August and wished we had booked longer. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly, the rooms well organised into sleeping/sitting areas. It is well situated on the waterfront and there is a lovely boardwalk to stroll along in the evening. The town is a social mix but felt safe to us. A good breakfast though the eating area is rather cramped when the the hotel is busy. Highly recommended.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Long Island East End Hotel
- Hyatt Place Long Island East End Hotel Riverhead
- Hyatt Place Long Island East End Riverhead, NY
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hyatt Place Long Island/East End is located on the waterfront in the heart of downtown Riverhead and adjacent to the Long Island Aquarium & Exhibition Center and Atlantis Banquets & Events. The Hyatt Place Long Island/East End is the newest hotel in Riverhead, combining style and innovations to create a completely new hotel experience. An experience that offers an array of services and features designed to meet the evolving needs of today's travelers, ensuring you feel more relaxed, productive and fulfilled. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Hyatt Place Long Island East End reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.