We've been coming through Richfield Springs and visiting the Lake House for many years. From time-to-time, we stop for a drink or two at the tavern and then enjoy the grounds, and lunch or dine there, but we've never stayed there. We finally decided to, and we're so glad we did. What a wonderful experience -it is a warm and friendly atmosphere - we so much enjoyed our stay. The staff were friendly and helpful - without exception, treating us as if we were their special guests - at least, that's how they made us feel. Do yourself a favor like we did - we only stayed one night, but having done so, we now can't wait to come back and do it again - and we will!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lake House is a charming and historic inn located on the shores of Canadarago Lake, 15 minutes from Cooperstown. Resembling the Great Camps of the Adirondacks, it is a relaxing place for lunch/dinner on the lake and to stay while in Baseball Country. Consider the Lake House for a family reunion, corporate retreat or romantic vacation. Also available is a private lakeside cottage with dock space. Great fishing, sunsets, weekly rates. Astonishingly affordable. Check out our newest performance stage! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your The Lake House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lake House Hotel Richfield Springs
- The Lake Hotel
- Lake Hotel Richfield Springs