“A lovely yummy gem” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
new york
“A lovely yummy gem”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

This restaurant is gorgeous and hopping. There's delicious food and great drinks served by a friendly staff. Highly recommend the Kale salad with currants and pine nuts as well as the corn tortelli. Don't miss it!

Visited July 2013

New York City, New York
“Large busy space. Fresh food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

Fresh local ingredients with an Italian theme and a short but good wine list makes this a good choice in Rhinebeck. It is easy to make healthy selections. I always get the kale salad and fish of the day. It is large busy and noisy and the young servers can be inattentive but overall the

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
New York City, New York
“Wonderful - with time will get even better”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

I've found most of my meals here absolutely delicious - wonderful, fresh raw materials and prepared with care and attention. The reason it doesn't get a perfect score from me, however, is the noise level (it does get quite noisy) and the fact that I've seen some variation in the quality of certain dishes. Highly recommended.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Rhinebeck, New York
“noisy, but ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

location is excellent
pizza was burnt
pasta was crispy (not al dente...raw)
second time (we tried again--it was ok, not spectacular but good)

Visited September 2012
“A Great Addition to Rhinebeck”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

Market Street is as good as it's sister restaurant, Cuccina. The restaurant has a warm, inviting atmosphere. We started with cocktails. My husband had glass of wine which he felt was somewhat disappointing and a little pricey. I had a great Spritz. I ordered the three course prix fixe menu. My first course was an escarole salad, which was delicious. My entree was sea bass which was delicious as well. My dessert was a scrumptious too. My husband started with calamari which he said was perfectly prepared and served with a tomato based sauce for dipping. He ordered lamb shanks with couscous and figs. He was disappointed, finding the dish as a whole a touch bland. He skipped dessert but we both had excellent coffee to top off our meals. Will we go back? Yes, without a doubt.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere