“Relaxing Retreat” 5 of 5 stars

Peekskill, New York
10 attraction reviews
“Relaxing Retreat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2011

Did an R & R weekend with my husband and loved it. Besides being so relaxing we took classes that were wonderful, informative and useful. The grounds are beautiful, the library amazing, the food was great all vegetarian and vegan, even my carnivor husband loved it!
We will definetly go back.

Visited June 2011

new york city
3 attraction reviews
“fantastic weekend, great vegetarian dining, beautiful grounds”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2011

I went to chant weekdend last September. That was my third trip to Omega and I wil be returning again this summer for a 5 day workshop. I love this place. Omega is summer camp for grown ups. It's not for those who need fancy room accomodations. As a carfree NYer, this is a teriffic vacation option because it is all inclusive and everything is there.
Omega's charter bus takes me door to door from Port Authority in NYC. I'm vegetarian and the food is delicious. All the workshops I have attended have been first rate. Besides attending workshops, I have enjoyed swiimming in the lake, taking the dance movement classes, reading in Omega's amazing library, and visiting the wellness center for a reading (that is extra). The grounds are beautiful and the other guests are friendly- good place for a solo vacation.I always return from Omega feeing rejuvenated.

Visited September 2010

Been to Omega Institute? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Omega Institute, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

Bookmark for later