“Mediocre” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Port Ewen, New York
“Mediocre”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

The food, serve and atmosphere were all unsatisfactory. It started with the unfriendly hostess and continued with the disinterested waitress. The only thing dryer than the chicken was the desert (sic). The fudge brownie would be better described as brownie crumbles.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Elizaville, New York
“Sticky and smelly”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

My wife and I ate here recently because it was the only place still open in Rhinebeck after 9 PM on a Sunday evening. The big ceiling lights were too bright, the bad music was too loud, the table and booths felt sticky, there was a sickeningly sweet smell in the air, and the food was not good, so they managed to offend all 5 senses...and if you believe ESP is a sixth sense, we both said this felt like a mistake as we were walking in the door! This place (or maybe it was their other location in Hyde Park) was on "Diners.Drive-In's and Dives", and it certainly qualifies as a Dive,

• Visited May 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Niagara Falls, New York
“Once again, same disappointing experience”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

Two weeks ago I dined at the Eveready in Rhinebeck ordered the Chicken Picnic Salad and received Tuna Fish instead. When I brought it to the servers attention I was told I was mistaken....I got up and left !!!!!

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
LaGrange, Kentucky
“Great Food. Wonderful atmosphere.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

Our party sampled many things from the extensive menu. We really enjoyed everything but the favorite was the Seafood Antipasta. Great place, don't pass it up!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“not on par with the other evereadys”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

I was one of six people at dinner tonight. The waiter was very friendly but he was definitely off tonight one of my friends has had him as a server many many times and he's always been excellent. Space tonight so he was a little bit forgetful I'm very slow, but that wasn't really the problem. The problem was I ordered a burger with mushrooms. Four of our meals came at one time. The others probably about five minutes later. The burger comes out with the top of the bun on the side on the plate. I flipped my bun over so I can pick it up and start to eat, the bun with mobile. Waiter came over and said oh I'm so sorry. I ordered a salad instead without the blue cheese crumbles. It had a couple of blue cheese crumbles but not worth sending back though. The waiter thought I might not like the salad dressing I ordered and recommended a different one. He brought me the one I asked for but not the one he recommended he gave me the one that was supposed to come with salad. One of my friends was supposed to have gravy and had to ask for it. What really surprised me is that the manager never came over to say I'm sorry is everything . I was not expecting to get my meal for free. But an apology from the manager would have been nice. and I just find that very unacceptable.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere