“We left FULL” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Mid-State, NY
“We left FULL”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

The family dined here and we were all very pleased. The menu is vast and there was something for everyone. The Nachos were great, The Burger was great, The Pasta was great. This place is known for their food freshness and everything we had was very fresh.
The restaurant is decorated to look like a 50's diner and comes close to looking authentic. The service was fine and the portions were huge!!

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Pine Plains, New York
“Pretty consistent experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

We live in the area so we have been to the Hyde Park, Brewster and Rhinebeck location plenty of times. I usually order from the salad menu, my favorite being the seafood antipasto. They usually have a pretty good daily special menu, can't miss on it. The Rhinebeck location has a good sized back room for large parties. They also have tables and large booths. As in most diners, they have a serious cake and dessert menu. I prefer the Hyde park location as it is the original location and is a shiny steel diner building, but is usually the busiest...

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Heredia, Heredia, Costa Rica
“Good food, nice decor”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

My friends and I went to this diner to have breakfast and enjoyed the food very much. I had waffles with whipped cream and strawberries, and my friends ordered onion rings. The place is cool with nice decor and the waitress was kind. The service is fast and efficient!

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Niagara Falls, New York
“The egg salad tasted like aluminum ....”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

Tried the Eveready again after being away for a time. Ordered an egg salad sandwich which arrived promptly and took my first bite which was my last. The eggs tasted like Aluminum , could you imagine taking a bite out of a tin roof ? The coffee was cold, the cole slaw tasted like vinegar but the grilled cheese was OK. Ordered a Greek Salad which arrived as we were preparing to leave. Never again will I step foot in this place..sorry guys !

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Hyde Park, New York
“Doing it right!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

It's a diner. The Zagat review (I have heard) says don't ask for anything special, and that's probably a good idea, but they do the basics very, very well. And they are always asking how things are. If there's anything out of order or not up to snuff, they want to know about it. The wait staff is tops. Good happy people. Good food. Why go anywhere else?

Visited January 2013