“Memorial Day Weekend 2014” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hideaway Suites Bed & Breakfast

Hideaway Suites Bed & Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Rhinebeck
Hideaway Suites Bed & Breakfast
You added Hideaway Suites Bed & Breakfast to your Saves list
439 Lake Drive, Rhinebeck, NY 12572   |
Ranked #3 of 16 Rhinebeck B&B and Inns
“Memorial Day Weekend 2014”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

This past memorial day weekend my friends and I decided to take a trip to Rhinebeck to experience something a little different compared to New York City. Upon arriving we could not believe the steep dirt road we had to drive up in order to get to the property (Yet it was so pretty and quiet once we reached the top).

When walking in the door to check in, there was Edna and Joe to greet us, they made us feel right at home. We were able to decide what time we wanted to eat breakfast (boy was breakfast amazing; fresh fruits, juices, coffee, french toast, chicken sausage, and most importantly the BACON- thanks Joe!) Edna was able to give us insight on the town and things we could do for the day/night.

Any time I'm ready for a quiet weekend I couldn't imagine staying anywhere else but here :)

-Tatiana

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
brooklyn,ny
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

Although I love the workshops at Omega I'm not crazy about the accomodations on campus. What a pleasant surprise to discover Hideaway B & B less than 10 minutes away from Omega. It is a lovely, tastefully decorated B & B nestled in a very private wooded area with very spacious suites (living, bedroom, huge bathroom with jacuzzi and private deck!) for an incredibly affordable price.

Edna and Joe couldn't be nicer and more accomodating. My only complaint is I couldn't resist the fresh brownies she out every night!

If you're going to be in the area you can't beat Hideaway Suites. We can't wait to return!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

My friends and I travelled to Rhinebeck and stayed at the Hideaway Suites Bed & Breakfast this past Memorial Day Weekend. Edna and Joe really made us feel like we were at home.

Tuck away in the woods, the Hideaway Suites really instantly gives you that warm and pleasant vibe. Service was top-notch and breakfast was delicious (Joe really knows his bacon). The suites themselves were clean, cozy, quaint and intimate. We were a group of five staying at two suites, 2 and 3 to each room. It was my friend's birthday and Edna was kind enough to give him his own suite for the night at no extra charge. How amazing is that? No sticks in the mud, Edna and Joe even had a few drinks with us before our last night into town.

I wouldn't hesitate to go back. Highly recommended in every aspect, the Hideaway Suites Bed & Breakfast is a true gem in the beautiful little town of Rhinebeck. You will enjoy it!

-Dave

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Franklin Square, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

Search no more ! As we drove up the narrow roadway deep into the wooded area, all I could say is "what have we gotten into". Well, to my surprise it was the best weekend experience ever. All the rooms and suites are beautifully and tastefully decorated and exceptionally - and yes I said exceptionally clean and spotless. Everything about the Inn was superb from the peaceful surroundings, clean and comfortable room, to the delicious breakfasts. And the Innkeeper, Edna, is the best. She is one amazing lady who cares about her guests and their comfort. She adds that special touch with her warm and pleasant personality. This is the place to stay. R & J

Room Tip: They're all beautiful.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

Stayed here while attending a retreat at the Omega Center. The location is perfect for Omega, a very quick drive, we could have even biked or walked as well. Rooms are large and very well kept.

My only reason for 4 stars instead of 5 is that breakfast happens at 8:30, while our Omega classes began at 9. This was surprising to me as Edna told us they get many guests from the Omega Center, it is surprising they could not accommodate their morning schedule.

That being said, I will likely return when I next visit Omega as I cannot imagine finding a better room in the area.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Plantation, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014

I have no idea how I found this place on-line, but I am sure glad I did! We were here for our son's graduation from the Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park. It may be a bit off the beaten path but sooooo worth it. The rooms are beautiful, spotless and cozy. But what makes this place a gem is Edna, the Innkeeper. She goes above and beyond the art of hospitality. She makes this place a home and you feel like family when you leave. Oh, and her breakfasts are scrumptious.
You will be a short distance from everything in Rhinebeck and a scenic drive to areas in Hyde Park. As much as I would love to get the word out about Hideaway Suites, I kind of want to keep it myself. We definitely will be back as a family and possibly for a girls weekend. Edna, we thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Room Tip: All rooms are extremely spacious and lovely. They are better in person. We stayed in the Dutchess...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Wallkill
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

A very warm, inviting and cozy stay. My husband and I were able to relax, read, fall asleep next to the fire place and just catch up. The staff were so kind and caring, they gave us a wonderful breakfast as well. I would recommend this bed and breakfast to any couple, especially those needing some serious R&R. Thank you so much!

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Hideaway Suites Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!