“This comes from Jesse 64 .....” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Niagara Falls, New York
“This comes from Jesse 64 .....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

Best Pot Pies in NY State and best Apple Pies in America...this small well run establishment is a gem and Debra is the Cat's Knish that's Vaudeville for Top Banana....a treat !!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

“Needs Help”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

Owner is not the friendliest. Walked away from our table grumbling and rolling her eyes after I asked prices of a few items. Food is decent. Never enough help.
Place always looks messy and dirty.
I have brought out of town people there for pies etc.
I will NOT be doing that anymore.

• Visited March 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
New York
“Enjoyable stop”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

We found the Shop by looking on the local Activity map of Rhinebeck and surrounding area. As we drove up Route 9, we saw the Shop and pulled up. The young lady waiting on us was pleasant enough, but seemed overworked a bit. She was very patient, however, explaining the various pie choices. We settled on a Dutch apple mini-pie ($7.95 for two people) and she split it into two pieces, put a generous portion of real, fresh whipped cream on attractive plates and we sat down at table of our choice. They were already "closed" when we arrived, but they continued serving take-out customers as we stayed well past closing time and ate our pie. The pie was very good, in my opinion, although it was a bit "crusty". However, that to me is preferable. Some people don't like that much crust, however. The price was right--one half of the pie was extremely generous portion, almost too much, and it amounted to less than $4 per person. I would stop again.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
USA
“Great food and value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

Had dinner here and it was wonderful. Had a $10 dinner which included salad and entree. I had the pasta with mushroom and asiago cheese along with some other things I don't remember. Was very delicious and plenty to satisfy. The $10 dinner changes every day so you can go back and try different things over and over again. Make sure you stop here for a wonderful meal.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
New Jersey
“"So Good We Remember...."”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

Lunch on a lovely Saturday afternoon. Previous notes on the need for FOH help were true of our experience also, but our al fesco lunch was so good we remember the details: New England Clam Chowder; a salad of greens, apples, celery, pecans and Romano cheese; a "little bite" of beef with caramelized onion and horseradish sauce on a piece of bread; and another "little bite" of zucchini and goat cheese. Under $22. Excellent.

• Visited April 2013