My wife and I stayed here again this past week during our annual Thanksgiving trip to the Northeast. We once again experienced an excellent room--clean, quiet, warm, comfortable bed; and very nice people, especially Samantha. She was friendly, attentive and helpful. Breakfast pastries and coffee are nice. When in this area, we will not stay at any place other than this RRI.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located next to Outback Steakhouse, across the street from laundromat and breakfast bakery, 1 block from WalMart and 1 mile from Great Escape Six Flags Park. We have a campfire out back along with picnic tables. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Red Roof Inn, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Red Roof Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Queensbury Hotel Queensbury
- Queensbury Red Roof Inn
- Red Roof Inn Lake George, NY - Queensbury