Stayed overnight in Oct 2012 on our way down South.
Pros : Staff was very nice in letting us switch from a downstairs room to an upstairs, Room was worth the value, Nice Location, Lots of Restaurants in the area, Clean room
Cons: Bad Wi-Fi signal, Had to repair the deadbolt on the door as it was falling off.
Overall it was an okay experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located next to Outback Steakhouse, across the street from laundromat and breakfast bakery, 1 block from WalMart and 1 mile from Great Escape Six Flags Park. We have a campfire out back along with picnic tables. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Red Roof Inn, Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Priceline, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Red Roof Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Queensbury Hotel Queensbury
- Queensbury Red Roof Inn
- Red Roof Inn Lake George, NY - Queensbury