“Splended” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Red Roof Inn

You added Red Roof Inn to your Saves list
Red Roof Inn
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   931 State Route 9, I-87 - The Northway - Exit 19, Queensbury, NY 12804   |
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Queensbury
Miramar, Florida
“Splended”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

I stayed at the Red Roof Inn in Queensbury New York Oct. 28th thru Oct 30th and my stay was very pleasant, thanks to Samantha. I arrived there about 1:00am and I needed a few items from a store and I was directed where to go in addition she offered to make me coffee. I mentioned that that my flight to Florida on the 30th was not until 7:00pm, I asked for a late check out or day rate when Samantha told me she would check with the Manager.The following morning the front desk called me to say I could stay until what ever time I chose to leave. I left at 2:00pm and am very grateful to Samanth and management of Red Roof Inn. I come to the area a few times a year and will definatrly stay at this hotel again because of Samantha. Thanks again, Robert.

Room Tip: Rooms on 2nd floor were very quiet.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Hewlett, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

My family and I had planned a trip upstate for the weekend. We originally planned on staying at the great escape lodge, but after looking at the reviews on this hotel, we decided to change plans. What a great change! The hotel guests were so nice and accommodating and the room was immaculate! We were so pleased with the location. Great job General Manager Hal Halliday and staff!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Armonk, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

Clean room with plenty of space, a refrigerator & microwave and most importantly, the staff is courteous and helpful. I had the opportunity to meet the manager who takes a personal interest in what his customers think of his hotel. Pet friendly without an additional fee is a very nice convenience.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

Stayed at red roof queensbury new york two nights sept 21 and 22, great place, great people, great room, could not have asked for anything else, it was already in place when we arrived, clean, neat , like our bedroom at home, many thanks red roof., janet and bob molter

PS a special "thank you" to ken, sharon and peter g, only too willing to help us, which they did when I went to the from desk

Room Tip: room 118 faced the back woods, very quiet, easy access, parking in front of room
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Ithaca, New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

A friend and I went to a concert in Glen Falls, NY 10/20/12. This Red Roof Inn was great. We did not know what to expect since I booked the room on line. The location was easy to find. The entire facility was very clean and inviting including the grounds. Our room was also very clean and quite spacious. There was a micro wave as well as a small refridgerator. This we did not expect. The staff was friendly and professional. I would certainly recommend this hotel and would stay there again myself.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

We have been traveling for 10 days and have been staying at Red Roofs because we have our dog with us. This is by far the best experience we have had. The updates are great. Very clean, quiet, good location, nice lobby with friendly staff. If in this area we would definitely stay here and highly recommend the Red Roof in Queensbury.

• Stayed October 2012
Norwich VT
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

Friendly staff--from manager to housekeeping. Clean room. Comfortable bed. And most remarkable of all--absolutely quiet (and it was a Saturday night). Great shower--lots of hot water. Wow! We have a daughter at Skidmore--so I expect to be a regular here for four years.

Room Tip: Ask for one on the back side for extra quiet.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Been to Red Roof Inn? Share your experiences!