We had a double queen room on the second floor in the back building. The room was quite large with a frig, microwave, and coffee maker. A huge, less than a year old flat screen TV. That was nice. Unfortunatly the only room available with two beds was a smoking room. The smell of stale smoke was very strong. They should put some air fresheners in those rooms. The beds were ok. Very squeaky.
The room was clean and was surprised at the towels in the bathroom. I expected thin scratchy towels, but they were quite nice. Breakfast was adequite with danish, muffins and coffee. It was served in the lobby/reception area with a couple of high top tables to sit at. Free newspaper was a plus. The staff was friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located next to Outback Steakhouse, across the street from laundromat and breakfast bakery, 1 block from WalMart and 1 mile from Great Escape Six Flags Park. We have a campfire out back along with picnic tables. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Red Roof Inn, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Red Roof Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Queensbury Hotel Queensbury
- Queensbury Red Roof Inn
- Red Roof Inn Lake George, NY - Queensbury