Very accommodating for our extremely late arrival. When I commented on how nice the rooms were, the manager said they have been trying very hard to keep them that way since their renovation. Very pleasant staff. Reasonable price. Walking distance to several places to eat, including a great Italian restaurant. I'd definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located next to Outback Steakhouse, across the street from laundromat and breakfast bakery, 1 block from WalMart and 1 mile from Great Escape Six Flags Park. We have a campfire out back along with picnic tables. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Red Roof Inn, Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Priceline, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Red Roof Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Queensbury Hotel Queensbury
- Queensbury Red Roof Inn
- Red Roof Inn Lake George, NY - Queensbury