You added Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lake George (Queensbury) to your Saves list
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lake George (Queensbury)
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1130 Route 9, Queensbury, NY 12804   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book a Business Package
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Queensbury
Montreal, Canada
“A+++”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here 5 times ,perfect location right next to 6 flags and all the outlets and mall,very clean room great staff very reasonable price ...basicly when there are no specials at the great escape lodge its your best bang for your buck! All in all i recomend this to anyone ,had an amazing experience a+

Stayed September 2013
CISManager1, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lake George (Queensbury), responded to this review, August 3, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Saugerties
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

Ok saw some good reviews and thought awesome I got a great place for a great deal. Well not to sure now... It is close to six flags, you could walk... Yes the outside pool and indoor pool ok not as clean as I would like it to be .The outside was better I thought the water looked dark to me inside. The grills were a nice touch to the place . The outside of building looked nice. Though if you looked close enough not as clean as I would have like it to be and it all starts with the elevator ,then the hallways and of coarse your room. I know I can be picky and I realize it is busy because of summer but there should be no dust on rugs even in the corners or around edges and because then you noticed your room rug looks just as bad. My room was dusty, my rug looked like no one cared for it . Oh my the walls were a bit used very much cracked and old ,the size of room was fine.You know I had my kids yep put on socks... Though I did forget my Lysol but not my antibacterial wipes. Which I am thankful for and hey I went there and checked for bugs there was none so they got a big point for that. When I came back from my day the housekeeper did a nice job in my bathroom and left me extra towels as I asked for them. Now comes breakfast buffet it was ok. It was so busy and full of people hard to find a table. Though we managed ok.We decided go somewhere else for breakfast the next day. Not easy to find a spot to eat breakfast in Lake George. This was last min thing for us so we did not have many options. Ps. We told front desk when they ask how was your stay we answered ok...that is the truth. So you kind of need decide for yourself what you like and can handle and want from a hotel!

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
CISManager1, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lake George (Queensbury), responded to this review, July 17, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property. We appreciate your comments and will use them to fine tune our operation. Please feel free to contact me directly if there is anything else you would like o discuss. Otherwise, we hope that you will try us again in the future and that we will exceed your expectations!

Elaine Swain
Ocean
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

Perfectly situated within walking distance to Great Escape. A bonus was the fabulous ice cream shop across the street. Stayed in studio suite which was a nice size near both pools, game room, exercise room. Free breakfast was decent. Only problem was they skipped housekeeping for our room 1 day.

• Stayed June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and our location. We look forward to seeing you on a future trip to our area.
Bradford, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

11 members of my family stayed in three rooms from the 3rd thru the 6th of July and enjoyed every minute of every day!!!The rooms were very clean and comfortable and the staff went above and beyond to help make our stay enjoyable. We were greeted by every staff member we came across. . . from the desk clerks to the cleaning crew, maintenance and kitchen staff. They were very friendly and gave us great tips on how to get the most from our short time there. Great Escape Park is right next door and the staff told us where to sit in the parking lot to get the best view of the fireworks, which we enjoyed 2 nights! The grounds are very well kept and the grandchildren loved the pools and the swingset immensely! I would recommend this hotel to everyone!!

Room Tip: Any room is great. We had 3 different rooms for our family and no complaints about any of them!
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are delighted to here that you had such a wonderful stay. And, we look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Vestal
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

We stay at Country inn & Suites every where we travel. We have always had a good experience . The rooms are very clean and comfortable. The staff is very friendly and helpful.if you plan to visit Great Escape this is the perfect place to stay you can walk to the park and avoid paying the $15.00 parking fee!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. And, we look forward to hosting you again in the future!
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

The bad ".......... the mattress felt like sleeping on the rock , the air conditioning filters were not cleaned since last summer . The pool is small for a hotel that size . The internet was poor , six flags next door is pretty loud . Now the good ..... The crew is awesome from desk , cleaning ladies allways said hello to us , even the maintenance guy greated us . The hotel is clean inside and out , the complimentary breakfast is very good just make shore ur there early because it gets a bit crowded . Overall we did have a good vacation and a lot of funn .

Stayed June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I was delighted to see that you enjoyed our staff. We take great pride in making sure that we are able to please our guests and provide excellent customer service. I was dismayed to hear about the issues you had during your stay. Please note that we took your concerns seriously and are using them to fine tune our operations. I hope that you will stay with us again in the future and that we will exceed your expectations.
Albany, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

My family of four (4) stayed at this hotel and enjoyed it immensely. The staff was friendly and accommodating – from check-in and out, to the cleaning crew. Upon checking in were upgraded us to a suite, and the beds and the pull out couch were clean and comfortable. The grounds and the building were clean, new and very wonderful. There is an indoor and outdoor pool. The exercise and breakfast rooms looked great, but we did not have time to use them. It was Americade, and the hotel was full, with MANY motorcycles in the parking lot. To avoid any wakeup noise from the motorcycles, when we went to sleep, I closed the room darkening drapes and turned on the air conditioning and fan. We did not hear any noise and all enjoyed a fantastic, restful night. The hotel is on a hill, and is right next to the Great Escape Amusement Park. I recommend this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

CISManager1, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lake George (Queensbury), responded to this review, July 18, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property. We were thrilled to see you enjoyed your time with us. And, we look forward to hosting you again in the future!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Queensbury
Sleep Inn & Suites of Lake George
Red Roof Inn
Red Roof Inn
#3 of 11 in Queensbury
4.5 of 5 stars 228 reviews

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lake George (Queensbury)? Share your experiences!