We stayed for 2 nights at this hotel, with one night occurring over New Year's Eve. The room was small, but in average to slightly above average condition. The bathroom was fine. Everything was clean, but is starting to show signs of wear. The first morning my husband barely got a warm shower before the hot water was gone. We then waited at least an hour while the boiler was apparently repaired before anyone else could shower. Breakfast both mornings was average, but kids unsupervised caused a large spill that almost soaked my daughter. On New Year's Eve, we went to bed a little before 1:00 a.m., only to be awakened by an extremely loud, rude group returning to their room(s) at about 1:30 a.m. This lasted at least 15 minutes before I called the front desk to ask them to intervene.
Overall, the hotel was fine for the price. I guess I got what I expected based on the price. The main reason I would probably try to stay somewhere nicer would be the rude other guests that didn't seem to have any idea of how to behave or have their kids behave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located right next door to the entrance of the Six Flags Great Escpae! The Wakita Motel offers clean, comfortable accomodations at a reasonable price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites Lake George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Queensbury
- Country Inn & Suites Queensbury Hotel Queensbury
- Country Inn Queensbury
- Queensbury Country Inn
- Country Inn & Suites Lake George NY - Queensbury