This is RIGHT NEXT to the Six Flags park and I wouldn't want to be there during the height of the season. However for 3 seniors in late Oct. it was just wonderful. The rooms were bright & clean & the staff was so nice I couldn't believe it. We needed to be moved for a minor problem, but the sweet, lovely lady at the desk make the switch without a problem. She warned us that it is sometimes a noisy room, but we agreed so I didn't feel that I could complain. Somehow she was trying to warn me that the guy up above us would be blasting his TV into the wee hours of the morning (made me think it was a long term renter that they had complaints about before).
The breakfast was fine - just a little hard to figure out. Overall, thanks for a very nice stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located right next door to the entrance of the Six Flags Great Escpae! The Wakita Motel offers clean, comfortable accomodations at a reasonable price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Carlson, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Country Inn & Suites Lake George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Queensbury
- Country Inn & Suites Queensbury Hotel Queensbury
- Country Inn Queensbury
- Queensbury Country Inn
- Country Inn & Suites Lake George NY - Queensbury