Fun hotel for kids, very noisy but to be expected with tons of kids running around. The water park was so cold for adults except for the hot tub. Please - help the adults out with some heat in the lazy river. :^)
And the check-in delays have to get ironed out - either hire more cleaning staff or have an earlier check-out time. We had to wait almost two hours to check in and we had a shorter wait than others around us. We paid big bucks to be in a hotel room from 6 p.m. - 11 p.m. - not even 18 hours - and being able to use the water park and not being able to check in to change isn't a great bonus!
And the pillows need work - great beds and lumpy pillows?!?!? They don't go together.
- Also Known As:
- Six Flags Great Escape Lodge & Indoor Waterpark Hotel
- Six Flags Great Escape Lodge And Indoor Waterpark
- 6 Flags Great Escape Lodge & Indoor Waterpark
- Six Flags Great Escape Lodge & Indoor Waterpark Hotel Queensbury
- Great Escape Lodge
- Six Flags Great Escape Lodge & Indoor Waterpark Lake George, NY - Queensbury
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ready for a fun-filled stay in the Lake George area you'll never forget? The Six Flags Great Escape Lodge & Indoor Waterpark is a 200-room family suite lodge near Lake George, a resort featuring an incredible 38,000 sq ft indoor water park with attractions designed to make every age group smile. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Six Flags Great Escape Lodge & Indoor Waterpark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.